If you don't want solos, you don't have to play it, crazy right???

by unferthington

Original Post

If you don't want solos, you don't have to play it, crazy right???

★ Guide

This news will be shocking to many of you, but apparently in all the other BR games if you don't want to play solo mode, you don't have to play it.  Crazy right?!?!?!?

Imagine that, if someone wants to play solo, they can play solo!!! WOW!!!  AND... if they don't want to play solo mode, they don't have too!!  Simply amazing!!!!

Really blows my mind how so many people are so entitled to make demands for no solo queue so OTHER people have to play the way they want them to. 

Message 1 of 9 (399 Views)

Re: If you don't want solos, you don't have to play it, crazy right???

★★ Expert

That's on another level of craziness

Heart

Message 2 of 9 (386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The thing I'm afraid of is that in trying to balance a "hero shooter" for solo, it will become bland in squads. Unless they just take away all the legend abilities for solos.

Message 3 of 9 (370 Views)

★ Guide

@darthjubal wrote:

The thing I'm afraid of is that in trying to balance a "hero shooter" for solo, it will become bland in squads. Unless they just take away all the legend abilities for solos.

You do what Blizzard does for World of Warcraft, you balance ALL PVP around 3v3. 

So all PVP: battlefields which is 10v10, 15v15, or 40v40, and Arenas which is 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5; ALL OF IT is balanced around 3v3. 

I dont, and I seriously doubt anyone else, care if solos are balanced for 3v3 squads.  I am already bored with my main Pathfinder and I am playing Bloodhound now. 

Message 4 of 9 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Solos is definitely necessary, your team mates are 100% useless and can’t rely on them.
Message 5 of 9 (307 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Just to put it out there but, I find people wanting solo play, but playing a game without that mode rather strange.

If it comes it comes, but why are people so insistent on changing this game to be like every other BR? What does Apex do so much better than the others that it needs a solo mode? Genuine question.

I don't want Respawn spending time fixing/blancing solo, and if it was to be added, I can bet this forum would fill up with "this is op, that's op, people only pick that legend and the ring is to slow and... and... and". I want Respawn to make the team game as good as can be before any other considerations. Solo is not a priority imo. Plenty of other things to get right first.

Message 6 of 9 (287 Views)

No, because as soon as you get it you will request that ALL legends be made equal and that destroys the concept of the game. Each legend has strengths and weaknesses that play off other legends. That cannot be done in a solo area. Solo where all legends are equal is just Fortnite solo, so, go play Fortnite!

Yeah, it sucks when you get bad squad mates, You just have to deal with it. Or here is a concept, make some friends.

Message 7 of 9 (270 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I would be pleasantly surprised if solo mode isn't added. Tongue out

Message 8 of 9 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No.. just no.  If they are going to do anything, then let it be duos. I personally think 3 is the perfect number.  I would just rather play duos, because if someone goes down on your team it doesn't feel like it is over and you should just suicide. Having something else other than what is currently there just divides the player base and furthers the connections. There is already enough lag and hit registration in this game. Doesn't need anymore added to it. 

Message 9 of 9 (249 Views)