★★ Expert

@ElBirri 

gotcha  :ealight_bulk:

Heart

Message 12 of 49 (921 Views)

Re: If you don't own a mic, please don't play this game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@ImKManI actually played rank yesterday, will probably do it again today, tomorrow...

You don't seem to get the fact that you can't tell others what to do. You won't get far with your immature attitude. Maybe if you would've approached the issue in a different manner, you could've found some forum members willing to team up with you.

Message 13 of 49 (902 Views)

★ Pro

Why do ppl always assume that if some1 doesn't talk then he doesn't have a mic? Do you also assume that I don't have a keyboard if I don't reply to your text messages?

If I don't want to talk, I won't talk. Gameplay doesn't suffer from it. It's actually probably improved, since talking is very distracting.

Message 14 of 49 (893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@ImKMan

Most of the online community is toxic, racist, and immature.

The other day I was playing with no mic.
Racism, name calling, blaming, and trash talking is rampant in online games, and is the primary justification for people choosing not to use a mic.
I don't use a mic's because everytime I do, I get in a super heated argument with some random disrespectful person.

And these argument are filled with profanity, name calling, the whole 9-yards!

And that is why I do not use microphones, instantly it gets toxic.

I do not use mic, and I mute players that use mics.
Most of the squads I win with does not use mics.

They are micless randoms that have over 1000 kills, all level 100 and above.
I usually friend these guys, and play ranked with them and we tear it up!
Not speaking a word.

The other day one of my friends decided to use a mic, and I could not comprehend a single word he was saying. He was speaking spanish.

And anyways, if your are good enough, you can win without a mic.

Message 15 of 49 (881 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ElBirri What @juman said,
Wrong server to play on, Dont play it,
It is literally a TEAM game, hence why they made it a trio game ONLY,
Don’t ruin it for others or gtfo.
Message 16 of 49 (876 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@hhnbbfggty66Not saying you should use your mic for toxicity,
Like for example, your teammate is knocked,
What do you prefer?
Someone telling you by voice exactly where they are? Or spamming the ping and annoying the hell out of you and getting you killed ?
I had a teammate once spam the ping, thinking there’s only one guy, suddenly there were 3 people in the front and i get lasered,
If he said by mic “ oh careful, they’re all together” i woulda played it differently and didn’t have to die and lose 4 RP’s for no reason

Message 17 of 49 (871 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm not using my mic either, just to speak/greet forum members on the first friday meeting :D

However, the way this game works make it possible to play without speaking at all... the ping system and the automated Legends' voices really do the job.

Maybe for PRO gaming you need voice chat, but for my current skill level I'm still finding random players that play as a team just out-of-the-box (btw, nice game last night @DoYaSeeMe!)

Message 18 of 49 (868 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DoYaSeeMe I did find 2 forum members on another post ?
I don’t need a person like you to be on my team you’re probably like silver or gold lol,
Never seen a non-mic user who actually reached apex predator,
So basically your arguments to me are invalid,

Play ranked as long as you want, but if someone says “Mics?” And no one answers, then they get themselves killed and wait for respawn to run off and they leave, dont blame them, they just don’t like wasting their time with people like you.
As i said, girlfriend or baby sleeping ? You dont have to play, no one is forcing you to ruin 2 others’ games.
Have you ever watched a pro match? In ANY game? Lol.
Message 19 of 49 (862 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Fr3dY2 Im literally talking to forum members who are Diamond and up loo, which means kind of professional level,
Silver gold bronze whatever, i dont even need a team to win a match in that bracket.
Message 20 of 49 (854 Views)