Re: If you don't own a mic, please don't play this game

by iBlockHead

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If you don't own a mic, please don't play this game

★★★★ Novice

thanks. I 'd appreciate it, 

* players who can't afford a 10$ shouldn't be playing a game that requires constant comms, 

4 games in a row with 2 squadmates with no mics, 

how about making people unable to join if you have no mic?

have a baby or a girlfriend sleeping? no problem! DONT PLAY.

Message 1 of 49 (5,533 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro
@ImKMan well ranked is not supposed to be played with randoms i guess, a lot of people here already recommended that. You gotta stop playing with randoms once you hit platinum.

Then you need friends who wanna play with you or at least fits your pla style.

View in thread

Message 6 of 49 (5,496 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@ImKMan How about they remove solo queuing because if you don't have friends to play with, you shouldn't play a game that requires 2 teammates.

See how you sound. They have a ping system, that is what its for, for people who do not use a mic or wish to talk.

You sound more upset because you could not hold you own for 4 games in a row and blame your squad mates to reason with the fact that maybe you're the problem...
Message 2 of 49 (5,516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@ImKManLol never knew that ping system could be so useless.

I didn't use my mic a lot, not even in a tense situation sometimes, i just kept my cool, got the wins anyway.

And sometimes even when i'm using discord with my real life friends, we don't talk about every little things, we use the pings, we just do what we do because we know how to play the game. I don't really see any problems.

The ping system is one of the best thing about this game. Easy to use, very useful.

You sounded like a butthurt, maybe you need someone to carry you hard? xD

Message 3 of 49 (5,508 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ping system isn’t useless, but they barely use it, people dont even ping attachments, bot even sure how they reached diamond 2 ranks, 

dont actually need someone to carry me when i average 6-10 kills/game

but it gets pathetic getting to top 3 doing all the work when my team is full of trash players,

and yes i am butthurt, also triggered, 

its annoying when you dont have a team that actually speaks

Message 4 of 49 (5,499 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@iBlockHead What?
Averaging 6-8 kills on those games, with 1 game having 14 kills, is me being the problem? Lol. Okay mate.
And yes, I’d like a system like the one you suggested.
Message 5 of 49 (5,497 Views)

★★ Pro
@ImKMan well ranked is not supposed to be played with randoms i guess, a lot of people here already recommended that. You gotta stop playing with randoms once you hit platinum.

Then you need friends who wanna play with you or at least fits your pla style.
Message 6 of 49 (5,497 Views)

★★★ Expert
@ImKMan I can afford a mic, but I don't want to use one, as I only play at night and have a baby and a girlfriend sleeping. I'm going to keep playing this game without a voice, also muting the randoms to prevent toxicity. If you can't accept players like me, maybe you should follow your own advice.
Message 7 of 49 (5,471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Then don’t play ranked? There’s a reason there’s ranked and unranked, 

you either play ranked competitively, which requires communication, or you dont play ranked and do whatever you want in unranked because you’re not gonna be ruining other competitive players’ experience over there,

if you can’t do that, then feel free to follow my advice Standard smile 

Message 8 of 49 (5,415 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ImKMan i have a mic but i don't want to use it, why? because english is not my main language.

if you can deal with pings then gtfo.
Message 9 of 49 (5,407 Views)

★★ Expert

@ElBirri 

Maybe you're on the wrong server. Guessing you're the guy with the high ping glitching everywhere Nerd

Heart

Message 10 of 49 (5,374 Views)