Re: If you die a lot and have horrible aim

by ViralBane

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If you die a lot and have horrible aim

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Playing apex won't make you better. You're ruining the game. You're being selfish and hoping someone who's actually good will carry you. Their is no game winning loot in those boxes while a team fight is going on. You look stupid shooting the downed the guy while getting shot at by other people who aren't down. Go practice.

Message 1 of 21 (657 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread, it's unconstructive and offers nothing. 

This childish bickering has no place on AHQ and if you cannot post without insulting another user then we would ask that you refrain from posting.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 21 of 21 (485 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

How are they gonna practice if apex doesn't make them better? And does everyone with bad aim loot boxes while team fighting?

Message 2 of 21 (636 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No. You're ruining the game, and people like you. Rather than ask for a competitive mode you want to try and * on people who're aren't good at it or aren't as good at it as you are. People like you shouldn't even have access to the internet. Video Games are created to be fun. If someone finds it to be fun, but they're terrible at it, they'll still play it. Deal with it. 

Message 3 of 21 (635 Views)

★ Apprentice

Watching their own plays, going to training rooms, watching fps guides. So many ways to practice. If they go in their without knowing what to do, they're baisicly practicing how to be bad. They build bad habits, and say stuff like "...hows that even possible, I peaked for a second" when all it takes is 1 second to drop at least 100hp. They don't understand fps's, that's the core of it. And honestly if they did, they would have much more fun. What's funner, mindlessly beating drums, or understanding them and being able to jam whenever you want? And yeah bad traits usually have other bad traits linked to them.

Message 4 of 21 (632 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If you don’t like random player abilities go find friends to play with instead of being so toxic. Most of us are playing to have fun not stress over trivial teammate stuff. 

Message 5 of 21 (632 Views)

★ Apprentice

Im not against fun lol. Im against people who don't know what they're doing and hiding it under the guise of fun. Being a bad player ruins games.

Message 6 of 21 (621 Views)

★★ Guide

Easy solution, find friends or f off.

Message 7 of 21 (617 Views)

★ Pro

Had a guy in a game that didnt know how to run... i didnt get mad, tried to tell him/her how to do it... its a game, why not help them have fun?

Message 8 of 21 (609 Views)

★ Apprentice

They need to help themselves is what I'm saying.

Message 9 of 21 (596 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm pretty confident in my own abilities but if I could take XP away from your post I would. Zero XP will have to do.

Message 10 of 21 (563 Views)