Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: If you could change a single thing in Anthem, what would it be?

by bulletw1st

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Navigation & Relative positioning:  waypoints, HUD mini-map, world event location markers,  All of this is a part of games like Dragon Age, I was surprised to feel lost in the wilderness during free roam.

Message 11 of 73 (335 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Droppable armor like helmets, legs, cloaks, light-effects etc. 

Game said it was most of all about style... please give it to us. 

Message 12 of 73 (334 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Being able to see/dismantle/equip gear you acquire while in freeplay would make a world of difference for me.
Message 13 of 73 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Replay of all critical path missions. 

Message 14 of 73 (315 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

More story content.  Main path that wasn't a grind felt short.  I'd like to see more of the story and more of the lore.  I'd like to fall in love with the world for more than just repeatable mechanics.  Also....Romance

Message 15 of 73 (312 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Adding a way point marker.

I find myself flying around in circles, having to pop in & out of the map screen to get anywhere.

Plus what’s the X (PlayStation) in the bottom right meant to do when you’re in any map?

Message 16 of 73 (304 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MjrDizasta wrote:

Adding a way point marker.

I find myself flying around in circles, having to pop in & out of the map screen to get anywhere.

Plus what’s the X (PlayStation) in the bottom right meant to do when you’re in any map?

This was already posted by TKMcClone Standard smile 

Please upvote his post, and change yours Standard smile

Message 17 of 73 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Getting rid of the slow first person shooter fort tarsis completely.... no one wants to waste time talking to these people. BORING! Get straight into the action... thanks.

Message 18 of 73 (290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

My first thought was less load screens, but I think I have to settle on a more specific loot change.  So less load screens is still out there for anyone who wants it Wink

My loot change is more specific than just more better loot (ie more masterworks/legendary's)-- I would give MW/L iconic components a higher percent drop rate at GM1, and more of them available at hard.  MW/L iconic components are key to surviving GM1+.  Big weapon and damages stats only go so far if you can't take a punch every now and then.  The iconic components is where its at for GM survivability as it gives the armor and shielding stats.  The longer you're up, the more damage you'll dish out, and the less likely your group will wipe when trying to rez fallen lancers.

Message 19 of 73 (280 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@TKMcClone wrote:

Navigation & Relative positioning:  waypoints, HUD mini-map, world event location markers,  All of this is a part of games like Dragon Age, I was surprised to feel lost in the wilderness during free roam.

This.  Also Masterwork Support Gear.  I want graphics and vinyls dropping from chests but we're getting that, soon (it's on their roadmap).

Message 20 of 73 (270 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help