If it aint the hackers, its the "pro players"

by FillthyCasuall

Original Post

If it aint the hackers, its the "pro players"

★ Apprentice

This game is not fun solo in anyway, shape or form. Playing with at least one other person is the best way to play this game as to minimize the trolling and the amount of "pro players" that infect the game. Its been how long since this game came out and there are plenty of people with no job or school, just no life outside the house that have racked up kills, damage, headshot counts, etc. I'm all for gaming when you have time and if that's all you have then have at it. So to the hackers that also infect this game: Hope you get banned. But to the snot nose, pro wannabe, * hats of the world. IDGAF how many hours you have on a character or how many kills you got playing them. You can rightfully go * yourselves when you have the audacity to tell me i shouldn't play a character if i don't have more then 100 kills with them. And spam the mic or chat that i should have asked your permission to play the only character i have any kills on because you have spent the untold hours since release playing this game stating you profile so you can "look good" for your homies or you twitch followers. These people are worse then the hackers, worse then the "noobs". The ones who are just learning the game and have no time with any character. These people will purposely run themselves away from you treating you like a piece of * and letting you die as they run off from the fight because you didn't bother asking if anyone wanted to play a set character, causing them to become outraged that they have to play someone they don't have xkills or xHS with. 

Also... The hackers like wtf smh

Also again.. If you're a pro player and you haven't been a POS.. Don't do any of that ^^^

Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Re: If it aint the hackers, its the "pro players"

★★★★ Apprentice
Don't have these problems tbh.
Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)