Re: If i have a pair of total noobs on my team

by twitchSeriel_FPS

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Exactly, it’s the ones that suck and do sucky things is what makes the experience suck
Message 31 of 41 (367 Views)

[ Edited ]

@halo572No one cares if you are starting out and getting to learn the game and whatnot, the problem is that the matchmaking system pairs decent players with the new players trying to learn the game. Just because someone is decent at the game it doesn't mean they are not allowed to enjoy solo q. That is just absolutely absurd. As a solo q warrior you are punished by having to carry if you want a win, and I have been on both sides being carried by masters and preds and carrying plats and golds. I always feel terrible when I get paired with much higher skilled players knowing that they have to make up for my slack. Respawn implemented the guild system and it was almost as if telling solo q players to suck it up or find a guild.

Message 32 of 41 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Noobs are gonna suck a little lol. But sometimes if they're willing to listen & learn from experienced players it helps them suck less 😂
Message 33 of 41 (337 Views)

★ Guide

Hey, greetings from December 2020, you've got a year to prepare yourself for a terrible virus coming our way!

Buy shares in PPE and face coverings and you'll make a killing!

Me? I stopped playing this, oh, 18 months ago and am living in 2020.  Bit scary, but there you are, lots of brilliant games to play so no loss there.

Message 34 of 41 (316 Views)

@halo572 Sometimes those are the most fun.. When you get total noob who's only played a handful of rounds.. Has no idea how to heal, what guns are god how to do anything.

You pull off miracles that they don't understand yet. While you try and explain how to adjust their controller settings, prioritize loot and dang it they are running to a choke point. Hey hey I told you not to go there for a reason...

I enjoy those rounds from time to time. Especially if I can get the noob to a point where they can have some success. They get so excited when they get their first kills, first wins, first revives..

So long as they are some what responsive to the advice and relaxed I'll send em an invite to play more rounds.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 35 of 41 (303 Views)

★ Pro

Y agree noobs who die fast or noobs who loot 30 min are red flag

Message 36 of 41 (289 Views)

@xMaxrayx How do they loot for 30 minutes when the match only last 18-19 minutes at most?!

I don't mind the people who want to loot everything, ya I'd rather be fighting but if they are avoiding fights there is a reason. I'd rather play for a win then force them into a sticky situation that they can't handle.

The dying fast happens to all of us including preds. I've had countless preds as teammates die on drop or in our first engagement doing 0 damage. Sometimes they don't hear the person, sometimes they don't see them and get caught in a bad spot.. It happens to all of us.. I had to be revived 4 times one match and had 0 kills until the last 8 minutes or so. I turned it around ended up with 1400+ damage and a half dozen kills. I've had teammates do the same.. I had one guy struggle the entire round when I got my 2k badge on caustic, I was playing well and got a little to aggressive. It lead to me getting myself knocked, he came in clutch and pulled off a 1vs2 then revived me. It was great, I never give up on my teammates.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 37 of 41 (281 Views)

★★★ Guide
@xMaxrayx I wouldn't say people being bad at a game is a red flag.
Message 38 of 41 (244 Views)

★ Pro

@DarthValtrex 

it's because 60% of players die in * 2 min make  half of map unlooted

why they are loot because thy are new and they still learning meanwhile I fight  diamond/predator/master  premade ,is that fun in ur eyes ?

predator and 0 dmg ? properly hot drop in most cases

if this game want give me noob player i dont mind but in other side give me noob opponent

lol nice story but I already give up Tongue out

Message 39 of 41 (208 Views)

★ Pro
@RustedYoda so u wont mind pair with them all time ?
not fun for me
Message 40 of 41 (205 Views)