Re: If i have a pair of total noobs on my team

by shredwar

Original Post

★ Guide

Having had time to think - I totally agree there should be solo mode and ranked.

You get what you want and get to play in the top 0.0000000001% of the global playerbase making $1m+ a year on the MLG pro circuit and we get what we want by getting rid of you.

Win, win, win, win, win, win AND you get a large chunk of cash in your pocket by doing something you enjoy.

Message 21 of 41 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

If I don't feel like doing what my teammates are about to do, I always let my intentions known (ping "I'm going over there" (the green one, not yellow)) and leave it up to them if they want to follow me or not. I'm fine playing solo, so if they're fine playing without me, we're all happy. Most of the time they don't join me, but, hey, at least it's their choice and they can't blame me for it.

If you jump early without saying anything or stay in plane for late drop after teammates already left - it's impossible to follow you, even if they would want to. Early drop jumped too late - suicide, late drop after jumping early - unreachable. If your "noob" teammates start unfavorable fights, you don't need to rush to their aid like a hero, but you can still stalk around like a lone predator looking for free kills (when they get busy looting your teammates) and maybe still save your bunny decoys to die once more. You don't even need to tell your teammates that you're using them as cannon fodder. You're playing with them, as far as they see it, and it's enough.

P.S. When your cannon fodder just refuses to die and leaves you with nothing, you may as well join them for next fight or you may end up with 0 damage 0 kills win.

Message 22 of 41 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Some kid gets all huffy and bossy cause I won't follow him everywhere just to keep him safe in his wedding dress DLC not my problem.

Message 23 of 41 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem I have every match, they get less than 100 damage and I’m left to wipe the squad and it’s getting ridiculous how they are in ranked and getting nothing done but giving other teams kills. Makes you think they are cheating with another team to help them. It’s getting to the point I’m about to look for another permanent game and erase apex for good.  Most the players need to goto firing range to get aim better, and then learn positioning instead of going in hot to die. You think this- why are they dropping hot, must be good players, 30seconds later both die and you wanna rage bc of the lack of everything they have. Maybe they think they’ll get lucky, idc who you are, gotta have common since in everything you do. Yea it’s just a game, but why would you be in ranked playing like a complete noob. Don’t play ranked, goto firing range and practice. Apex sbmm is complete reverse. Take it out and go by accuracy and K/D or even time played in the game. I made a new account to test a theory, not even over lvl 10 and predators in the lobby, how can noobs get any better if they don’t even get a chance to shoot a gun.  Maybe the elevator don’t go all the way up for some. I’m just tired of the bs apex feeds us then I see different results than what’s explained.  F APex 

Message 24 of 41 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They need the hop ups on all the guns bc when you find the 2020 or mozam, you turn the corner to another team with 301, volt, spitfire, shields. How unfair is that, loot does suck. Maybe I’m just thinking about this all wrong. But I see other people complain about the same thing all the time.   Round 1. Low tier weapons, round 2 next and so on. Sbmm needs to go by accuracy or something different then what they think is working. 

Message 25 of 41 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why have drop solo on the game if it’s going to cause people to talk crap?  Take off solo drop and make it where teams need to be teamed, no points or less points if dropping solo.  

Message 26 of 41 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@halo572 Yea, noob
Message 27 of 41 (355 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@shredwarThe option to drop solo has to be there, thanks to
1) JM sometimes being afk and if you couldnt drop solo, you would run out of map.
2) You're with a couple of noobs who ping somewhere and then wait until they've gone past where they pinged and you can see about 10 other squads going there and think, "err i dont think so!" Standard smile
3)

Im sure others can add to those 2 examples Standard smile

Message 28 of 41 (326 Views)

Champion
@shredwar Try and avoid necroing a post. This was from March last year. Just make a new thread if you think it's still an issue (:

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 29 of 41 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FrankensteinReb I don't mind playing with noobs if they're willing to listen, learn & play as an actual team lol
Message 30 of 41 (300 Views)