Re: If i have a pair of total noobs on my team

by FrankensteinReb

Original Post

★ Guide

Play only with your friends list then, if you can't handle PUG online then play solo games.

And while you're at it look up obnoxious in the dictionary.

Have a 1337 ubersoldat pwnge day now you hear!

Message 11 of 41 (588 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@warslag wrote:

Hi @Mad_Dog8762 and welcome to the forums!

If you are struggling with teammates you may want to check out the Find a Squad forum section:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Find-a-Squad/ct-p/apex-legends-squad-en

I hope you find some teammates to play with whom you appreciate. 

warslag

I'm sorry, but it's to easy to just spam these links.

The game gives you the option to play random. If the game does this, it should be doing with some sort of matchmaking in place.

I cannot always party up, wait for friends to be ready then play all night. I may play a game or 2, need to do something, come back for a game etc. I'm not dipping in and out of parties all night. Some nights a want to random matchmake and the game (because it's giving me that option) should match me we similar players who have a least roughly the same amount of hours played/player level.

I'm also getting matched with players from all over the globe and lag is an increasing frustration.

I' m close to chucking in the towel.

Great game with potential, not realised.

Message 12 of 41 (578 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's gotten to the point where I just leave the game immediately after I see their banner/trackers.

Message 13 of 41 (561 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree with you. We need ranked system. I want play only with noobs. I am big noob

Message 14 of 41 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I was ok with this before because mostly at evenings I could play with friends. But now I'm so sick of this constant matchmaking with complete beginners,,,,it's not like you get a good teammate every 5th game or so... you get a decent teammate at like 20th games you play... is every decent player in full premades?...

Message 15 of 41 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@FrankensteinReb wrote:

I agree with you. We need ranked system. I want play only with noobs. I am big noob

I second that. I am a noob I don't want to drag other people down nor I want to be stomped.
Don't tell me to git gud, because I can't neither I have desire to be good, I only want to have fun.
Message 16 of 41 (532 Views)

★★ Novice

I simply quit and join a new game. This is always a problem with free games, you get lots and lots of kids playing. 

Message 17 of 41 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@budzai wrote:

@FrankensteinReb wrote:

I second that. I am a noob I don't want to drag other people down nor I want to be stomped.
Don't tell me to git gud, because I can't neither I have desire to be good, I only want to have fun.

Yeah, same here. I'm 46 years old with very limited play time, and I'm already done with higher level players leaving my matches in the beginning, or just being asinine toxic over the text chat once they've realized I muted them over VC after hearing it by quickly reducing incoming chat volume to 0% for that match.

Just looking to have some fun in Apex. I've spent 3 years in Overwatch and two in Paladins and never had issues with the community like I have here in just one month.

I'm moving on to another BR game and tossing it some money after playing it on the side for the past two weeks. It's much, much smaller, but much more fun and better people. The elitist CoD type folks can have this game. I'm sure there are enough of them playing and willing to spend money on cosmetics to keep EA happy. If not, or if they aren't spending enough, oh well. 

(Never mind that the other BR has modes where I can play Solo, Duo, or as a Squad, giving me a choice in how I want to play on any given night, or even just match to match.)

Message 18 of 41 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah EA / Respawn ,

ADD A RANKED MATCHMAKING PLEASE!

Thank you!

Message 19 of 41 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Kilmeran wrote:

@budzai wrote:

@FrankensteinReb wrote:

Yeah, same here. I'm 46 years old with very limited play time, and I'm already done with higher level players leaving my matches in the beginning, or just being asinine toxic over the text chat once they've realized I muted them over VC after hearing it by quickly reducing incoming chat volume to 0% for that match.

Just looking to have some fun in Apex. I've spent 3 years in Overwatch and two in Paladins and never had issues with the community like I have here in just one month.

I'm moving on to another BR game and tossing it some money after playing it on the side for the past two weeks. It's much, much smaller, but much more fun and better people. The elitist CoD type folks can have this game. I'm sure there are enough of them playing and willing to spend money on cosmetics to keep EA happy. If not, or if they aren't spending enough, oh well. 

(Never mind that the other BR has modes where I can play Solo, Duo, or as a Squad, giving me a choice in how I want to play on any given night, or even just match to match.)

Haha. It iss funny cuz Overwatch rank system is quite bad, yet still so much better than nothing. I love apex's gameplay very much ( in that field I think Respawn is the best AAA studio now-days), but no ranked matchmaking =no money from me. Sorry.

Message 20 of 41 (386 Views)