Re: If They Put Kraber on the Ground...

by KelRiever

Original Post

If They Put Kraber on the Ground...

★★★★★ Expert

How much would you nerf it? Would you give it the ability to use other scopes? Mag size?

This is obviously hypothetical so please no "Kraber will/should never be on the ground" nonsense.

Message 1 of 13 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Isn’t the ground loot Kraber already in the game? It’s the charged up Sentinel. 😅
Message 2 of 13 (455 Views)

@Cheese9Man lol true, & with less bullet drop Wink
Message 3 of 13 (395 Views)

@Lord_Scorpion34 

I really really like this "loaded" question. 

If the Kraber was added to ground loot I would jump for joy first of all.

I would suggest the following Nerfs and buff's to the ground loot Kraber, been saying them for a while now.

Nerf: Mag size reduced to 3 per mag and only 2 mags, no new ammo allowed.

Buff: Allow 10x Digi threat scope, 4x8 scope and the 6x scope. 

Buff: body shot = Insta knock does not matter how much health or shield or helmet type the enemy has. 

Buff: Head shot = Insta kill does not matter how much health or shield or helmet type the enemy has.

As for its spawning maybe only 3 spawn randomly in the match.

It is a nich weapon and should be hard hitting. 

I advocate the same nerfs buffs for the care package Kraber.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 4 of 13 (388 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man Agree it is definately a charged up sentinel.
Message 5 of 13 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

On the ground or not, the Kraber’s damage should increase.

Something should actually kill you in one shot in a game with guns.  If people don’t like that, then then should play games with balloons. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

This isn’t personal, I think @Lord_Scorpion34 and you others are great people. But I think all weapons need to do more damage for this game to be more fun, the Sentinel charged also needing to do a lot more.

Message 6 of 13 (357 Views)

Champion
@KelRiever They did lower TTK and the majority of players didn't like it so they changed it back. Sorry but this isn't ever going to change to what you want.
Message 7 of 13 (342 Views)

★★★ Expert

@hayhor No, sadly it will never be.

Got to live the ILLUSION that getting killed by 30 bullets is way better than getting killed by 1 or 2.  Cause, uh, 'aimbot' and 'cheating' and a million other excuses to reconcile how being dead is really different.

Message 8 of 13 (333 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Personally despise the Kraber, but I'm okay with it being on the ground as long as Respawn adds a rocket launcher to ground loot as well.
Message 9 of 13 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Cheese9ManBut let's just say they put Sentinel in the CP for this 😉 😂! I'm aware cuz I 1st described it as a many Krab on here when it 1st dropped lol.

@Asmodeus566I'm not sure about the no ammo thing lol. A gun out of CP as ground loot is supposed to be able to be reloaded. I think you kinda described a more crazy CP version. All for digiscope add on or 4-8x. I'd increase the ammo to 10 with purple mag.
Reduce the damage maybe by half, increase the handling several ticks but still slower than the Sentinel.

@hayhor There was an easy fix tho. Increase the DMG but also increase the shields a bump but not too much that it's right back to the same ttk.

Message 10 of 13 (315 Views)