If I name a hacker and bring solid evidence will you ban them?

by SAlTAMA_X

Original Post

Re: If I name a hacker and bring solid evidence will you ban them?

Community Manager

Hey all, we cannot comment on any investigations. 

If you report a hacker through the appropriate channels then it will be fully investigated but we will not be able to discuss the users or if any action is taken.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 21 of 32 (900 Views)

★ Apprentice

Regardless of you announcing it, the playerbase is small enough that we'd see the hacker within the next few days and notice they haven't been banned for using blatant hacks and admitting to their hacks in chat. It's obvious you guys don't care so I'm just curious why the report feature exists with people that receive the reports because that's just wasting money.

Message 22 of 32 (887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've done everything you guys have told me to do and it has been well over 72 hours and I still have not received a response from EA. My day is immeasurable and my disappointment is ruined. I have done everything you said I should do but EA Support has done nothing you said they should do. This is not a customer problem it's YOUR problem. I have done everything in my power to help you but you refuse to do anything. There are so many of us trying to keep the game the way it should be but you don't care. Nothing any of us can do to solve this problem. I could send thousands of reports and nothing would happen. Also I'm still curious as to who has the power to ban cheaters so I can go talk to them because my reports must never make it to them. Could you at least give players the option to kick people from their lobby? There are known hackers and once they join a ton of people quit and the lobby dies. 

Message 23 of 32 (871 Views)

★★ Novice

This is so true. Hackers ruin lobbies, and it happens all too often. If nothing but a simple vote-kick/temp ban system - that would get the job done.

Message 24 of 32 (861 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko I'm not sure they are being investigated. I haven't gotten a response and it has been almost double the promised time. So basically I've done everything you guys have suggested and instead of saying oh I've tried that it doesn't work, I hoped that maybe something changed. I tried it again and same results, nothing. Like honestly you say it works but there is no way it does and I just proved that wrong right now. If you believe I'm doing something wrong I can make a video of everything I do to show I am reporting as you asked, but I doubt that'd work seeing as EA won't watch any videos that show blatant hacking.

Message 25 of 32 (833 Views)

Community Manager

As I sated above @SAlTAMA_X if you report a hacker through the appropriate channels then it will be fully investigated but we will not be able to discuss the users or if any action is taken.

The only response you will get is a thank you, beyond that our team will not communicate with you in any way regarding the outcome of your report. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 26 of 32 (825 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko I would like to inform you that I did not get a thank you. Also I can tell there was no action taken against the blatant hacker because my friends saw him playing last night.

Message 27 of 32 (815 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm going to make a hypothetical situation because I don't know where the problem is. Let's say that I report a hacker, my case is investigated, and they are found guilty. What is the next step?

Message 28 of 32 (813 Views)

Community Manager

As I have stated previously @SAlTAMA_X we will not discuss the outcome of any investigation with you, if you make a report then you will not be informed of any action taken or not taken. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 29 of 32 (800 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko My question why is action not taken?

Message 30 of 32 (780 Views)