If I name a hacker and bring solid evidence will you ban them?

by SAlTAMA_X

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If I name a hacker and bring solid evidence will you ban them?

★ Apprentice

Hi I'm a huge fan of Star Wars Battlefront 2015! I've noticed there are many hackers, as well as the fact they never disappear. I've sent hundreds of reports to EA and I still do not see hackers get banned. I don't really feel like writing a whole list of everything everyone has tried because it did nothing and is the past. I'd like to talk about the future, if people listed hackers here and provided obvious proof of hacks would you ban them? I've seen plenty of people responding to matters like this saying that they investigate every report and measures are taken against cheaters. Well please actually do this. I have a list many obvious hackers that even declare they hack in chat because they are confident they will not be punished. (They gained this confidence by noticing how you've dealt with them previously, doing nothing.) I haven't typed up a fancy list yet because I'm waiting for a reply before I put effort into creating it. Thanks.

Message 1 of 32 (2,723 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: If I name a hacker and bring solid evidence will you ban them?

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 15 of 32 (3,275 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @SAlTAMA_X 

if you see someone hack, you report them as explained here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Public naming and shaming is not allowed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 32 (2,678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am in no way trying to be rude, but I'd like a response from EA to see they got the message because only they can ban cheaters. And I've tried going there but get generic responses telling me they are sorry but do not fix the problem.

Message 3 of 32 (2,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I've forwarded it but still thought I'd share that link and make sure you don't post any stuff you shouldn't

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 32 (2,662 Views)

Community Manager

@SAlTAMA_X  Naming and shaming is against the rules here, as is creating duplicate accounts to post on the same thread, so please don't do that. 

We do investigate reports, but we won't report back on actions taken. 

I understand that it can be frustrating, but a list such as you described would not be appropriate here. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 32 (2,631 Views)

Champion

@SAlTAMA_X 

Hello there! :eahigh_file:

Yes, I was a big fan of Star Wars Battlefront 2015 too.

I played Endor Chase many times, Trench Run on Death Star 1 was breathtaking.

@EA_David 

@crinrict 

Sorry if I'm wrong.

He said "Star Wars Battlefront 2015", so the below is the right place to go isn't it? Wondering

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/battlefront-general-discussion-en

Message 6 of 32 (2,615 Views)

Community Manager

@Sati_Sati Ah yes, that's the right spot, sorry for the mis-move before. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 32 (2,609 Views)

★ Apprentice

I understand you wont report actions taken, but it is obvious none were taken when i see him again the next day. 

Message 8 of 32 (2,585 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David where would a list of hackers along with obvious proof go?

Message 9 of 32 (2,577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello Mr. David, I would like to ask you to have a look at this list of cheaters in Battlefront (2015)

Here is the list: [Removed - CM]

The video is my work, all clips are unedited, real, and show different players cheating in a public lobby of Star Wars: Battlefront (2015). Hope it can help you to do your work more efficiently, and I'm ready to send more clips of obvious cheaters of Battlefront in the future!

Sincerely,

A currently active player of Star Wars: Battlefront (2015)

Message 10 of 32 (2,569 Views)