Re: If I get arrested, it’s due to the Peacekeeper

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

If I get arrested, it’s due to the Peacekeeper

★★★★★ Expert

Lolz wanted a clever title, but hey! The Peacekeeper is there to keep the peace. It’s in the name for crying out loud. Then why is it that it gives me no peace?! If I use it on a norm armor dude from 10-20 feet away I usually get anywhere from 8-40. Ocassionally the odd 40-100. But when an enemy uses it from 50+ feet I get hit for 50-70?! What kind of logic is that.

Now my aim with the thing is stellar. Any sniper or other gun you actually need to aim with goes fine... except for the wingman.., but this weapon... it gives me no peace at all. 

Message ended. 

While reading this you have activated the auto-aim-to-the-head mechanism. Your already dead *gets 110 headshot damage*

Message 1 of 9 (480 Views)

Champion

Chokes of the precise variety, that's what ya need. :3 You'll be able to hit a whole 20-60 then, while your enemy still 110's you from across the map.

No need to thank me, I do take bribes though. ;p

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 9 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtagI know, but even if I have a choke it stilll sucks in my hand somehow. Go back to the first 3 weeks of the game and the PK was my main weapon so it’s not that I don’t know how to work it.

Well Mirage, I won’t bribe you! You work and perhaps then the Allfather will bless you with that yellow bumblebee outfit that’ll make you stand out like an R-rated spongebob :P

Message 3 of 9 (454 Views)

★★★ Guide

server lagg favours thye higher pings you hit on target but they are not there..

Message 4 of 9 (444 Views)

★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q The most strange and funny thing is that in the Training you never do the 8-40 range of damage with Peacekeeper. There you have the full weapon damage unhidered by other circumstances - 50-70-100.
Message 5 of 9 (373 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q I hear ya, I used to tear through squads with the PK, now may as well be shooting Peas, like a Pea shooter.
I've re-named it the Pea Keeper.

Message 6 of 9 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Jimmahwd Hey hey, don’t be ragging on the Pea Shooter! Have you played Plants vs Zombies garden warfare?! Peashooters are badass! PeaKeeper tho, that sounds about right :P

Frozen peas hurt like hell tho... just saying
Message 7 of 9 (299 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If i shoot you close range with PK it's gonna hurt.

Message 8 of 9 (282 Views)

Champion

@addz-120  without a doubt, this issue is a matter of how much it'll hurt though. Nerd

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 9 (273 Views)