Re: If I do NOT preorder NFS Heat and just buy it

by anti-loser1

Original Post

If I do NOT preorder NFS Heat and just buy it

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I want to buy NFS Heat Deluxe Edition, but I do not want to have it in its digital format. My question is if I do NOT pre-order it and I just buy the Deluxe Edition in a steelbook, will I still receive those K.S Cars, rep boost, bank boost and outits?

Message 1 of 4 (770 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@georgezpopescu Idk where you live but I know if u preorder it at GameStop you get the k.s. Cars.
Message 2 of 4 (676 Views)

★★ Expert

@georgezpopescu 

Hello, hope this gives you the solution to your problem.

If you don't want to download the game in digital format.

You will be forced to play the game from your PS4 game unit or XBOX ONE unit and buy a physical copy of the game and have agreed to the online player agreement and pay any additional fees by either service for online transaction.

Hope that helps. 

Also I am aware you didn't say anything about Xbox or ps4. 

I'm just telling you what to do if your not buying the download digital format. 

Have a great day. 

☑️🙂

Message 3 of 4 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@georgezpopescu wrote:

Hello,

I want to buy NFS Heat Deluxe Edition, but I do not want to have it in its digital format. My question is if I do NOT pre-order it and I just buy the Deluxe Edition in a steelbook, will I still receive those K.S Cars, rep boost, bank boost and outits?

If you buy the deluxe edition you will get all things included regardless if you preorder or not. If you are buying a hard copy such as the steelbook version i would recommend buying new so that you know the code they give you to redeem the deluxe upgrade has not been used.

Message 4 of 4 (620 Views)