If A.I. racers get to use their indicators, why we players can't?

by Chizou2023

Original Post

Highlighted

If A.I. racers get to use their indicators, why we players can't?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I've originally posted this topic in Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/needforspeed/comments/1084252/if_ai_racers_get_to_use_their_indicators_why_...

This would be a great feature, especially in Unbound, if you guys like role playing as safe/traffic drivers in NFS games. Gran Turismo Sport has this feature too. In Heat, you would see these A.I. racers in story campaigns leading you to a race, and while you guys are travelling, you can closely see them using their blinkers. However, the game lacks this feature for players, also in Unbound. But since Unbound will get more updates, I hope Unbound will have this feature for players in the next update of the game.

According to the comments of my Reddit forum (where I originally posted this topic), they've said that old NFS games, which we're High Stakes and Porsche Unleashed, had this feature to toggle Indicators on/off. Why don't the latest NFS games have this feature?

Btw, since the video here is too small, you can view the video in that Reddit forum link.

Message 1 of 1 (110 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help