Ideas need for speed heat dlc or next need for speed 2021

by dillydots91

Original Post

Re: Ideas need for speed heat dlc or next need for speed 2021

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Need for speed carbon Remaster or Need for speed Most Wanted Remaster ...plus... Need for speed Underground 3 ! (or remaster)
Message 11 of 22 (1,140 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I hope remaster Carbon!

Message 12 of 22 (1,133 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@D4RRYLMESSER Again remaster needs exactly the same contents,which means Toyota Supra A80 needs return.However EA doesnt get Toyota licenses now.So I doubt any game with Toyota can be remastered
Message 13 of 22 (1,112 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Next nfs game name Need For Speed Revenge

We re back Rockport city Razor escaped prison Mia was fired Rog die Frank Mercer and Cross against us.Rockport city have new king.This name RYAN COOPER! and We against us.

Message 14 of 22 (1,081 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SacheM0608 Last racing game named Revenge was Burnout 2005.Also I highly doubt BB era characters will return directly since the story is finished without cliffhanger.The only possiblity is like Criterion MW2 project(cancelled) with original characters and a new story(and everything other than characters have nothing to do with MW2005)
Message 15 of 22 (1,075 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Criterion is back!

Message 16 of 22 (1,058 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I really hope they keep expanding on Heat. This is the best NFS ever made IMO. Not for the storyline, but for the gameplay. If they expanded the map, added more cars, and added more storyline, this game would continue to be relevant for a long time. I still play almost everyday, but would love more content. If they doubled the size of the map and added 10 or more new cars I would easily pay $25-30 to get the expansion. If they do not expand this game and start a new one, I really hope they keep the same format and physics in place. Choosing between day and night was a stroke of genius!

Message 17 of 22 (943 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@spazoid5566 The best buggy game with the worst false advertisement.If EA didnt say NFS2019 is back to the root it would be only a wasted buggy chance.But with that statement,Heat feels like a total joke.It's like EA forgets NFS history on purpose.Also the Criterion that's gonna make next NFS is an empty dev without anything.I sugesst you don't have high hope in NFS' dying future.
Message 18 of 22 (938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

the work of need for speed has been thus far on average. ive played them all from the start of the genre up now till heat alot of them but not most have been very upsetting as of late. this is my opinion and will stress why need for speed needs to make a 180 and go back to its roots. for starters the best need for speed games that i have played are as follows.

The Need for Speed 1994

the road and track edition which was the original need for speed.

Need for Speed II 1997
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit 1998
Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed 2000 Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 2002
with that said the tuning of need for speed has become ridiculous for simple reasons.
need for speed heat did almost touch that basic but it wasn't Fast enough like need for speed 3 was
let me explain why the car to torque aspect to those that do follow the exotic cars and even those that are not.
these ratios are constantly wrong either the torque per pound of pressure or just the car specs in general as you will notice on need for speed heat for starters.
The arcade feel of the game no longer applies it needs to go back to the days when cars in a arcade form for a driving game need to feel the power of not only the car but the speed that its meant to go.
the other games such as underground were not that peaking of interest for me however i do have respect of off titles but only if those titles are good. when you pick a favorite car and say this car would beat anything this is not true. looking at each car spec in real life which by the way is something they used ever since the dawn of need for sped which now has become quite laughable. every car enthusiast knows a vw bug would never beat  alot of these exotic cars especially if they alone can be specked up to max specs and ea knows this but everyone has their favorites they want to claim as the fasted car. the interesting thing when it all started is that for starters the had no spec system ever car in every event and or race had flat specs which made it a challenge. especially when you had other cars that could keep up with other cars this made it more of a challenge.

the police: tho a nice touch i do like the police chases in need for speed which in turn adds more of a challenge then trying to top out with other cars. However there is a problem with every company that gets their hands on this title or it just might be me but the cops have not been that interesting such as dumb AI for starters. Heat almost touches a good aspect of this however there are issues tho you can be almost 2 blocks away cops will instantly bust you even if you can still roll away. in some cases even instant bust you if you are rolling away from then on flat tires. the pit concept would have been a good touch like they did in hot pursuit 2 but the cops dont really do that much in heat. they are not even superficially that much interested in doing there job in the game.
Aggressive ai
This i actually enjoyed knowing that cars will not only race but scrape paint with you and even go to knocking you out of the way if your also aggressively driving. I am more of a clean racer kinda player but knowing that was implemented was a bit of a surprise.
Checkpoints
these are far from necessary if you cant follow a map then what are you racing for and is it not the conecpt to get from point a to point b in the quickest and most possible direction hence the name need for speed this is not grand turismo here.
jumps and stunts aka long jumps
I actually liked these ideas when they were first introduced side quests are always fun especially with other people  but lately in most of the games its the same thing over and over again spice it up lets see some barrel roles and other types of ramps ita a arcade racing game treat it as such.
open world and traffic
actually i like the idea of traffic but the ai in heat has become so dumb that they will intentially stop in the middle of the road with no oncoming traffic in the way the flow of traffic is still suppose to flow as it should not with some ai flaw that will make it stop in the middle of the road . flow of traffic is important.
Drifting
Tho yes it is a very good idea and use in need for speed  but i was very put off with heats concept.
I would prefer if need for speed does another title they use the correct spects of the cars maybe explain them to the younger generation like they use to to make it more interesting using actual car models and testing them like they did with road and track. slapping cars on a map with out knowing one the specs and 2 getting the feel of the cars yes its a burden but its no excuse to keep making trashy games with the title of need for speed personally this franchise has alot to offer but the direction its going is horrible.
Microtransations
this is the worst what ever happened to where you played a game made achievements and unlocked cars everything nowadays has to do with buying and paying to win with most if not all these companies and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Message 19 of 22 (737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko 

Hear NFS fans, really.
It will do you good.
Another thing, support.
Competition provides longer support for your games than you showed in NFS Heat
Take a look at the ideas in this forum.
For example, car list and other ideas, topics etc.

EDIT 

One more thing, are you thinking of making NFS based on The Most Wanted: Return to Rockport ?
Message 20 of 22 (671 Views)