Ideas need for speed heat dlc or next need for speed 2021

by dillydots91

Original Post

Ideas need for speed heat dlc or next need for speed 2021

★★★★ Novice

first of all need for speed heat is definitly top 3 best need for speed game ever played,

I have some ideas for dlc for need for speed or next need for speed.

1 more race modes, like speedtrap races drag races, street x from underground etc 

2 expend the map make it bigger with new areas map packs as dlc like borderlands with new story new missions 

3 more heat levels till heat level 8 

4 add rooftop spoilers for the cars lamborgini doors etc 

5 a gadget store that unlocks to buy gadets like rivals to lose te cops (roadblocks jammers turbo etc)you can use it only limited amount like the gass  stations to repair your car.

6 our make instead of a new game a whole new city where you can travel to example threw your safe house you have the option to travel to other city and that you see a cut scene with your car on a boat going to a other city, you need to have a certain level to go there.

7 we like tuning maybe in the future a mode that you don’t have to race but customize mode where you need to show of your car do some burnout etc to get reputation of tune somebody else car to get bank 

8 this game is so great just expend this game why making a other when you can make this game bigger with map packs new city’s new areas to explore with new story’s new cars etc.

this game is so great expend the greatness.

9 add cool Combination of cars like the fiat Punto from most wanted 2005 till the most exotic cars a variety of cars. 

10 Need for speed heat is so great why not expend it instead beginning from scratch :D.

Message 1 of 22 (6,852 Views)

Re: Ideas need for speed heat dlc or next need for speed 2021

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @dillydots91.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 22 (6,764 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Please listen to those suggestions. They are great ideas. Bethesda has been able to allow the modding community to keep Skyrim alive and fresh for 8 years because the base game was so awesome to begin with.

EA has the same opportunity with this iteration of NFS; just keep expanding on the existing world rather than building a new one. Keeps those who’ve invested a lot of time into their builds, engaged. 👍🏾
Message 3 of 22 (6,534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@dillydots91Some of these would be nice just as a update like drag races. Lets not make everything dlc.

Message 4 of 22 (6,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Y’know what EA really needs to do to make Need For Speed fun again? Make games like they used to, or at least remaster or remake the underground series for next gen and current gen consoles. That’s Underground all the way through Carbon. I say this not because the most recent game wasn’t up to par(it wasn’t), but because when EA made that series and got seriously in touch with the tuner culture of the late 90’s and early 2000’s, they created a great series of games with an incredible continuous story. 

Ever since I’d say about Pro Street is when things started going down hill. The Run I enjoyed, but I really missed freeroam. When EA tried remaking Most Wanted in 2012 with Criterion Games, they disrespected the original game immensely. Also the whole online with others thing in a racing game is better left to the Forza franchise. 

I’m not trying to be a *, I’m just trying to make a point, and that point is that Need For Speed needs to go back in time a little and learn a lesson. That lesson is that gamers like illegal street racing, cops that are challenging like in most wanted and carbon, and tons of customization options like underground 2. 

So my proposition is that EA remake one of or all of these games and bring themselves back to their former glory as having probably the best racing game franchise in the industry. 

1. same games with a few visual improvements and maybe a few vehicle add-ins. 

2. cops that aren’t overpowered but still a challenge. 

3. driving mechanics that match those old games with maybe a couple small improvements. No unrealistic drifting like in Heat. No weird camera angles. Oh and I can’t forget to add this in here, NO health bar for your vehicle like the one in heat. It’s hard enough the try escaping police with roadblocks to smash through, spike strips, and helicopters that don’t go away. Adding car damage to that just makes it unrealistic to do anything fun with the cops. It just raises adrenaline and causes people to throw controllers through their TVs. 

4. there is no 4. Just make the games like you used to but more polished for todays 4K gaming experience and whatnot. 

Message 5 of 22 (5,426 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@royal9712 What NFS really should do is drop the F of FF trend that has been outdated for 15 years.Bring back Supercar Scenery Cop holy trinity of Cannonball Run NFS.It's been 10 years since Real Criterion forced EA to let them make HP2010.Funny how most of current NFS playerbase forget what was NFS before UG1 came and RICE/CHAV the F out of the series.Without recognition and respect to series original history NFS is doomed in next gen since there will be no replacement for EA to continue the stupid buy rush kill cycle.
Message 6 of 22 (5,423 Views)

★★ Novice

1)First of all make a good story with some different game play with transition

2)customisation of cars make it more futuristic

Message 7 of 22 (4,842 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@royal9712 License prohibition forbits any Remake of NFS games with Toyota/Lexus(All Blackbox NFS except HP2 and MW2012)
Message 8 of 22 (4,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Will the Toyota Supra be added in 2021? 🙃
Message 9 of 22 (4,558 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@YomaGamer NO.Toyota isn't saying anything about EA partnership
Message 10 of 22 (4,176 Views)