Ideas and general feedback

by enite

Original Post

Ideas and general feedback

★ Guide

I thought about a feature that would help the game.
I hate when I am playing and I happen to do get distracted during the character select screen and look up to find that I have a character I don't prefer.  What if we had a 3 slot system for character selection that allowed us to rank 3 characters from our 1st choice to our 3rd choice.  That way we never end up with a character we don't want because someone else chose the character we planned on choosing.

For example, Say I want Mirage (why would any one want him??), so i place him in my #1 slot.  I like Bangalore as well, so I place her in the #2 slot.  Then I make Caustic #3.
The game starts up and I am getting some work done.  I hear Mirage on the screen and I assume it is me because I have been Mirage for the last 5 matches.  I look up on the drop ship screen to find out that I am not Mirage, but I am Caustic.  My partners chose Mirage and Bangalore, so the game automatically went to my 3rd option instead of randomly choosing Bloodhound for me.
This will help in ranked mode a lot, and it will also help when it comes to working on your weekly or daily objectives as they often call for you to play with certain characters.

Speaking of objectives, why can't we look at our weekly objectives during the match?  This would help a lot.

Another feature I believe would help is for the game to have an option to cycle through the players when it comes to jumping out of the ship instead of it being the last player to press the button on a character.  
And instead of just being able to pass it off, the jump master should be able to choose who to give the jump-master responsibility to in a squad of three that is playing together.  

Other than these suggestions, I just want you all to keep up the great work.  I see all of the complaints, but overall Apex is a great game.  It is my current favorite game and one of my favorites of all time.  i look forward to what you all have to offer in the future.

Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)

Re: Ideas and general feedback

★★ Pro

I love these suggestions. I actually suggested the challenge thing a week or two ago. It's frustrating having to remember everything instead of being able to cycle through them.

Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: Ideas and general feedback

★ Guide
@jonesy0218 Thanks. Yeah, the challenge changes are long overdue.
Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)