Re: Idea

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Idea

★★★ Newbie

If I have a brilliant brand new idea, how can I submit and share it? 

Message 1 of 6 (1,000 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Maziaran we are not able to accept ideas for games: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. Thousands of EA employees around the world are also developing ideas for new games and features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of the range of these creative ideas, we unfortunately can’t accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA. That means we cannot and do not consider unsolicited submissions of game and product ideas—whether we receive them in person, by phone, by email, or otherwise—and we return or destroy all submission materials we receive.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (962 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Maziaran we are not able to accept ideas for games: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. Thousands of EA employees around the world are also developing ideas for new games and features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of the range of these creative ideas, we unfortunately can’t accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA. That means we cannot and do not consider unsolicited submissions of game and product ideas—whether we receive them in person, by phone, by email, or otherwise—and we return or destroy all submission materials we receive.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My question falls into the same category however, does EA ever partner with other established artists? The Sims for example. They come out with various expansion packs and are sometimes known to partner with professional brands or ideas. For example, MAC cosmetics. It partnered with The Sims franchise a couple of expansion packs ago. If a company wanted to explore that type of possible partnership, where would they start?

Message 3 of 6 (835 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @nikbiscuit4725 this would most likely be handled by a branding team or through legal routes with these people generally knowing what channels to use.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (823 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi!  i have an upgrade idea for the existing EA franchise Starflight.  Can I post the concept here for consideration?  I didn't see any other way to contact EA with this idea via email.  Thanks!

Sincerely,

John Stone

Message 5 of 6 (674 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Gryphon111 you can find all the info related to submitting ideas here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. We receive thousands each year, and unfortunately due to the volume of these unsolicited submissions and ideas, we simply can’t review or consider them. In fact, because we can’t consider them, we can’t even keep them – we have to return or delete all unsolicited submission materials that we receive.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on http://careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions interests you. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out http://careers.ea.com/students.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (665 Views)