Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

by In7yg0
Reply

Original Post

Highlighted

Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

★★★★★ Guide

The removal of the loading screen to the forge shows that some of the many loading screens in the game are in fact unnecessary. Why not remove the rest of the ones that arent load bearing?

Message 1 of 10 (156 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

★★★★ Guide
if you watched the live screen you will see the forge load screen will be gone in the next update. they are also changing how things load to increase its speed.
Message 2 of 10 (148 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

★★★★★ Guide

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
if you watched the live screen you will see the forge load screen will be gone in the next update. they are also changing how things load to increase its speed.

I literally noted the removal of the forge loading screen in my OP -.-

Message 3 of 10 (134 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

★ Guide
ehem....do you know what a loading screen does buddah?...it loads file from your drive onto the RAM. RAM is very fast but limited. removing the loading screen just means that the assets for the forge get preloaded when you enter the city. cant do that for whole levels
Message 4 of 10 (129 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

★★★★ Guide
Yes, but you cant do that with them all dye to the levels needing to be loaded. Maybe if they made the screen interactive It would be less boring. But EVERY game has them.
Message 5 of 10 (114 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

★★★★★ Guide

@In7yg0 wrote:
ehem....do you know what a loading screen does buddah?...it loads file from your drive onto the RAM. RAM is very fast but limited. removing the loading screen just means that the assets for the forge get preloaded when you enter the city. cant do that for whole levels

I have 24 gb ram it can take it lol

Message 6 of 10 (93 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

★★ Guide

@In7yg0 wrote:
ehem....do you know what a loading screen does buddah?...it loads file from your drive onto the RAM. RAM is very fast but limited. removing the loading screen just means that the assets for the forge get preloaded when you enter the city. cant do that for whole levels

Make us walk a empty hallway with doors on both sides like how they do it in tarsis....

Message 7 of 10 (90 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

★★★★ Guide
eh why not a suit up cutscene where your pilot is doing a check over of the jav?
Message 8 of 10 (86 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

★★★★ Guide
@buddahcjcc Also ram does not dictate how quickly something can load, that is between processor/HDD and ram.
Message 9 of 10 (84 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Idea: Remove unnecessary loading screens

★ Guide

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
eh why not a suit up cutscene where your pilot is doing a check over of the jav?

ye well true...loading screens are Abit boring for the load times. then again, its getting better every patch

Message 10 of 10 (58 Views)
Twitter Stream