Icebreaker - What's your rank?

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Re: Icebreaker - What's your rank?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
this forum is more toxic than Reddit? There are good reasons as to why to subreddit is more active?
Well I just can’t agree with you there. @pandareno1999 isn’t trying to make this the worlds best forum. He’s just trying to create a little chatter. There’s nothing wrong with that. I really don’t see why people are debating it. Really no need for it. Besides, there are a good amount of responses to this thread.
Message 31 of 75 (724 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No one ever uses subreddit or any other kind of social media to voice their views. The forums are therefore the only alternative to go for, versus everything else that's far too alien and far too smart for people to understand. Keep it in forums and forums only; no exceptions.

Now please get back on topic.

Message 32 of 75 (713 Views)

Hi all -

Wow, there's been quite a lot of food for thought posted here in the last day.  I need to gather some time to think about how to respond to the various points that have been made.  I didn't intend for this discussion to reach beyond simple 'getting to know you' chatter, but you cantt always get what you want, and some interesting viewpoints have been posted.  I was the one who brought up the reddit sub in the first place, so I must to a greater degree own the responsibility for the thread going off topic.

I would ask that we please try to get this thread back on its original track for the time being.  I may choose to respond privately to some of these posts in that interest.

Cheers!

Message 33 of 75 (694 Views)

★★ Guide
I'm max rank, and have been since the last portal that featured the unicorn chomper.

I've put almost 2000 hours into the game but nowadays just play for the semi daily quests and the portal events.

As for using the fish to level up, yeah I used the fish for the pirates. They were my least favorite character to play and the quest stars were just going to waste.
Message 34 of 75 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I see a lot of low ranks in MP games which could be a good sign that despite no new major DLC that newer players are still among our ranks. Last night one of the quests is get 3 triple vanquish streaks and jumped into TT (another quest was also complete 3 games of Turf Takeover so a double whammy) and it popped almost instantly and was full. People on PC may focus heavily on TT mode where I'd like to play mixed more often but as long as we can play and new people are interested, it's quite good to see.

Message 35 of 75 (645 Views)

I think I may have been hasty about the state of the reddit sub. Things are looking up the last few days.
Message 36 of 75 (623 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm current 1520 and rising. Just started playing again in July. Was gone all of last year in Afghanistan, so missed out on lots of time on game. But can't complain, only missing 5 characters.  Unicorn chomper being only one, I will never be able to get, 

Message 37 of 75 (589 Views)

★★ Guide

@Iron_Guard8 I haven't seen you lately in TT. What time you usually play? 

Message 38 of 75 (580 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@carahlf79 You heard it EA. We got a vet here that needs to get that Uni chomp maxed out. Better do it soon before their next deployment. Thank you for your service.
Message 39 of 75 (571 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@carahlf79 You can still reach max rank when uni is in the mystery portal that is a plus.  Thanks for your service, I know how those deployments really take you out of "the game".  

Message 40 of 75 (562 Views)