Re: IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 I've never used back buttons tbh. I'll see how the new 🎮 works before adding anything on. But I'd like one with LED buttons lol. I'll probably also paint or order some aftermarket plates I can paint black.
Message 21 of 44 (279 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@maximas1986How much? Got a link?

Message 22 of 44 (271 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor now it's priced for 39 USD and free shipping , you can get 10% off on first purchase.
@Lord_Scorpion34 the got all kind of lights , buttons,plates and shells
you can just Google gaming cobra and check all their products, they almost got everything for every console.
PS: am not promoting,am just advising as I already got an experience with them so I can save you the hassle
Message 23 of 44 (259 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 Found the site. All sold out 😥
Message 24 of 44 (257 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor wow , it's moving so fast.
I got you one with anti slipcover but it's green color, am sure they will restock again to check amazon if they got any stock remaining.
I was planning to customize a full controller, I guess my dream has gone with the wind XD

https://www.gamingcobra.com/collections/ps5-remap-led-kits/products/textured-green-rise-remap-kit-fo...
Message 25 of 44 (242 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 Thanks I'll give it a go. Be careful. I noticed it says they only word with bdm-010 controllers. Somewhere along the way Sony changed to bdm-020 and it says they wont work with these kits.
Message 26 of 44 (228 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor yep, I noticed this after I got my first kit and was picking parts to customize my second.
so I guess I will need to check for that when am ready to order otherwise i will have to wait until they get a way around it.
but it's still better than paying 200 USD for a customized controller or keep spending money for thump sticks for my C40 every couple of weeks.
Message 27 of 44 (220 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 I agree. It is why I havent even used my ps5 controller and still use my ps4 with the sony buttons. But I keep hearing the ps5 controller feels better and want to try it. Now I will be able to!
Message 28 of 44 (209 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 Is there a good site that makes 🎮 how you want including LED buttons?

Any wireless headset recommendations?
Message 29 of 44 (178 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 am using Astro A40,it's been few years now using the same headset so am sure there will be a new and better ones out there
Message 30 of 44 (167 Views)