Re: IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

by maximas1986

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@RockDokRockAside from the 60fps vs 30fps difference as Hayhor mentioned in all honesty graphically I don't see any difference it's a PS4 port after all.It's a shame that Respawn hasn't provided the next gen upgrades (PS5/Xbox X/S) like most other multiplayers have benefitted from & although they have mentioned the upgrade is in the pipeline that could mean anything (next month,next year,next decade etc).One benefit between playing Apex on PS5 over the PS4 is the controller & although the PS5 is a little heavier,feels a little clunkier & sticks feel a little more sensitive I still feel the PS5 controller is far better once you get used to it.Re-configuring your aim/alc settings to suit is a wise option.PS5 is a worthy purchase but as I mentioned in another post the biggest issue I (& many other people) have with is how small the HD capacity is which is a little under 670GB once online bits & bobs have been taken off & can get eaten up in as few as half a dozen games.

Server issues have still been as problematic on the PS5 as on the PS4 so no difference.

Message 11 of 44 (354 Views)

@Lord_Scorpion34 @EA_Barry Yeah, I was like, “What am I looking at here, south of france, Oui, Oui, très jolie 🥰…Oh…..hahaha I see, Nice,…. Hahaha. Okay I get it now. 🤣
Message 12 of 44 (333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RedmattgameThe M2 SSD upgrade is live now tho I do believe. WD has one for as little as 100 bucks. I also hate that they chose such a small SSD size for a next gen especially when the pro came with 1TB. They should've put at least 2TB in. But I suspect this was an aGREEDment for companies to get more money as Sony has become a bit more greedy with each console sadly. PS3 was the best in terms of features & how much freedom you had to do things & could do for free.

@SILVERisSORRYWhich is supposed to be pronounced "Niece" so French wouldn't find this very funny lol.

Message 13 of 44 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Love my PS5 but for those who are still having difficulty getting one aren’t missing a lot. I really liked the new Ratchet and Clank but the ps5 exclusives coming soon are not “must buys” other than God of War next holiday. Apex on the PS5 really runs well though. I think apex is the last major live service game without a next gen version which is sad. Also Control is much more playable on the PS5 now compared to when I played it on my OG ps4 with like 20fps. LOL.
Message 14 of 44 (307 Views)

@Lord_Scorpion34 Yeah, I didn’t find it funny either…, but I got what was supposed to be funny about it, being an American, who happens to know French. 🤣
Message 15 of 44 (290 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 get the back buttons mod while you are still waiting for your console to arrive

it's by gaming cobra , it's a company based in China but the quality will surprise you.
i got one already, so it's (titan tested) so no worries XD
Message 16 of 44 (285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Cheese9ManHorizon Forbidden West is def on my list. I loved Zero Dawn so def getting that. Might even pre-order. Death loop also looks good IMO. I started Dishonored awhile ago which gives me the same vibes gameplay wise so I need to try & start playing that again & finish it lol.

@maximas1986I also saw a company selling modded PS5 controllers for over $200 US. They come with back buttons but they don't look great imo cuz the regular buttons are painted instead of clear like they are on the stock controller. Plus if I'm paying that much for a 🎮 I want some dam LED backlit buttons lol!

Message 17 of 44 (271 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Oh yeah Forbidden West looks promising especially when they showed off that robo elephant. Single player FPS games isn’t my cup of tea. What game will you first play on your new console?
Message 18 of 44 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Apex 😂😂😂. I miss it too much! But I'll probably start GoW finally also. I bought it during a sale last year. I have a lot of games I bought during specials or sales I haven't touched yet.
Message 19 of 44 (261 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 this kit will cost you less than 25 UDS and 30 minutes to install.
I've been using Astro C40 for two years and, to be honest, I couldn't believe that this cheap 25 dollar kit replaced that 200 dollar controller very well.
the upside is that I can remove it and fix it on another controller anytime I want but what am going to do is order another one for my second controller XD
Message 20 of 44 (258 Views)