Re: [INFO] Clarification on the 20 Weekly Airlifts

by kaitter4

Original Post

[INFO] Clarification on the 20 Weekly Airlifts

Hero (Retired)

Hey Everyone!

Hope you've been enjoying Battlefield V so far!

I know there has been some confusion surrounding the Weekly Airlifts that come with the Battlefield V Deluxe Edition.

Here is some information provided by Dan Mitre, the Global Community Manager for Battlefield:

Airlifts.jpg

Also,  here is the link to the Tweet, in case you have any questions: https://twitter.com/dan_mitre/status/1068320243225776128

Hope this clears things up for some of you that were confused about these.

Have a great weekend!

- iluminate 

★ Apprentice

The Clarification is good and comprehensible. Its no problem for me to get 1 each week. BUT the clarification says that since i have the deluxe edition which in my case is from day 1 on i had to get for now 3-4 of this airlifts. is this correct? Then which should have been these? I cant find anything what could be a possible airlift. All i have for my company are the things i've been rewarded throug playing the game. For example getting a skin (brand new) for a weapon by killing 30 enemys or so... and okay the veteran skins like medic. But none item seems to be an extra from these airlifts. Or is the clarification also wrong and should say that with the update on 4th or tides of war the airlifts drop? And when i am already playing the game with the deluxe edition these airlifts are unlocked. So it had to be for me 4-5 airlifts on the update in december?! I hope anyone can follow...

Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)

The lest we forget and i think 2 red devil pieces have been issued to us (or at least me) already.

I'm pretty sure I remember Jeff Braddock saying the emblem was one of em.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 4 (450 Views)

★★ Novice

how can i identify between my airlifts from deluxe edition and airlift by missions in game?
someone can tell me a example of his airlifts or the items are random for each player?

Message 4 of 4 (342 Views)