October 2018 - last edited October 2018
> Here are all the different Battlefield V release dates, depending on the early access abilities you have on your Platform.
• November 9th:
- With Origin Access PREMIER (PC) you'll be able to play the full Game.
- With Origin Access BASIC (PC) only a 10 hour Trial.
- With EA Access (Xbox One) you'll only be able to play the 10 hour Trial.
- PS4 doesn't offer any sort of early access abilities like that!
• November 15th:
If you got the Battlefield V Deluxe Edition. (PC, Xbox One, PS4)
• November 20th:
If you got the Battlefield V Standard Edition. (PC, Xbox One, PS4)
> Here you can see the dates and times when you'll be able to Pre-load the Game in your Region.
- see you all on the Battlefield!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Finally, we just hit November 20th and Battlefield V is now also available for those who bought the Standard Edition. :eahigh_file:
See you all on the Battlefield!
Do you know if you have bought the deluxe version of BFV and then buy Origin access premier, would you then be able to play it on the 9?
any info on preload size for ps4?
And, here's full Battlefield V main game download and Day 1 update sizes:
Best Community in the World
I am a volunteer, I do not work for EA.
Got the premier in my games list now. BFV Deluxe had the upgrade button but it didn't do anything so went to the Origin EA web version and updated. Now I have the premier and game in there.