Re: [INFO] Battlefield V Launch dates / Pre-load times

by Demo-Y-Latte

Original Post

★ Novice

I have deluxe edition and still isn’t available to pre-load??? 

Message 11 of 18 (1,003 Views)

EA DICE Team
If the play button is not showing restart the client/pc, if it's still not working clear Origin cache. Should work after that. 

This if you have Premier or Basic Origin Access. 

/Atic 
Message 12 of 18 (986 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Does this mean that deluxe edition cannot pre-load at this time, I'v tried that last few days and it failed at the same spot 28% two different times. I contacted support and tied to explain, and they were rather rude and stated that I was wrong for trying to play the game today even though I was just trying to download it.
Message 13 of 18 (960 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey @Demo-Y-Latte @Fiiremedic1973,

What platform are you playing on?

Here are the Pre-Load times listed below for each Platform:

pflbu58b77t11.png

Hope this clears things up for you.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice

A release schedule so convoluted to give gamers a false sense of value that they can play the game 10 days early than the "official" release date. Just release the game with one date. Is that so hard? There is no inherent value in having 3-4 different release dates for a game. 

Message 15 of 18 (936 Views)

★★ Novice

I"m playing on PC. I tried clearing the download once again and starting over last night. woke up Stopped at 28% (12.6 gigs) error message, "we've encountered a problem 327682:11" looked it up and tried all the suggestions. Uninstalled Origin, reinstalled started the download again, it goes to where it left off and the meter shows 0H 0m 0s remaining and no info downloading but acts like its still downloading. Again Im not trying to play the game just trying to do the pre-load , the help desk wouldn't listen and just told me reputedly that If i wanted to play the game I had to wait for the 15th or buy what ever the service thing is. 

Message 16 of 18 (921 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Ok, so the early DX time = Nov 15th = when we can play it's a whole day yet there is no TIME listed (pre-loads have times but the game doesn't!)

Can you pls confirm the TIME it will be ready for us to play!
eg. PC / Xbox / PS4 - Nov 15 UTC 4am
Message 17 of 18 (884 Views)

Finally, we just hit November 20th and Battlefield V is now also available for those who bought the Standard Edition. :eahigh_file:

See you all on the Battlefield!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 18 of 18 (3,714 Views)