IMPORTANT: New way to report exploiters

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

Re: IMPORTANT: New way to report cheaters

★★★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp No I cared about it, but didn't reply cuz I know.
Message 11 of 22 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Did it work later? Any repairs required? It will be difficult to go service centre rn. I am gonna open it up myself and clean, then hope it works. Otherwise a new laptop Frown
Message 12 of 22 (549 Views)

Hero

1 man monitoring every platform manually banning?

Getting 100's if not thousands of twittter messages plus in game report featured players. Yea not a single man on this earth could handle that. I am glad they took a leap in right direction to help stop cheaters but 1 guy just isnt enough to need a entire team of staff on this. We cant wait months for a report to finally be looked into when they have climbed even higher in ranks or pushing people in ranked. 

I hope he can even handle the job be the biggest job of the company being alone. Just being a analyst ect myself its just not something i feel a single person could remotely fathom of doing on their own. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 22 (524 Views)

Champion

@BaldWraithSimp  No my dude. I cooked the hardware good and proper lol.

The power would cycle through, it would make angry noises at me and then turn itself off. XD

I did try leaving it for a few days to dry out but the damage was done lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 22 (493 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yeah, I think it would be important for this topic to be pinned.

@MandatoryIDtag Or a Season 6 lore discussion Standard smile

Message 15 of 22 (438 Views)

★★★ Pro

@MandatoryIDtag There is no respective reporting system for the PlayStation 4. You can only report DM content as far as I am aware: no in-game way to report cheaters.

With cross-play Apex Legends better add their own tool to report players, and for things other than exploiting.

Message 16 of 22 (435 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've submitted many reports on the easy.ac site with direct links to uploaded Youtube clips.

Guess what?   Those clips have 0 views.    WTF?

If the devs aren't even watching edited, short clips of blatant aimbotters, you can be DAMN sure they are doing LITERALLY nothing with in-game reports.

Message 17 of 22 (422 Views)

Re: IMPORTANT: New way to report exploiters

★★★ Apprentice
@CompleatBeet Although it's a way, way, way overdue step in the right direction, 1 guy isn't nearly enough to deal with the major cheating problem.
Message 18 of 22 (421 Views)

★★★ Pro

@SpelunkyMunkey Yes, I know, but Respawn is planning to do more on the topic of cheat prevention

And easy.ac is the website for Apex's anti-cheat. If you submit a report it's supposed to be about a cheat program. The reports are not monitored by Respawn and EA as far as I am aware.

Message 19 of 22 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@CompleatBeetAnd yet EA/Respawn says to report cheaters (not cheat programs) on easy.ac...

Message 20 of 22 (349 Views)