IM GETTING TURNED OFF BY THE GAME TOO MANY HACKS

by ChoyaxMd

Original Post

Highlighted

IM GETTING TURNED OFF BY THE GAME TOO MANY HACKS

★★★ Novice

I play in South East Asia and it is getting frustrating now. At first it was bots who advertise incomprehensible stuff, then aim lock , now speed hacks. 

and still there is no option to report someone on the fly other than going to the origin app.

I say Lock China servers.. Let them eat their own hacks. 

Message 1 of 6 (378 Views)

Re: IM GETTING TURNED OFF BY THE GAME TOO MANY HACKS

★★ Apprentice
Well I play in Russia and it's the same here. Not having in-game report feature, having to go to some random-* site where you have to put in your email etc. is some cutting-edge 2009 technology.
Message 2 of 6 (349 Views)

★★ Pro

when they kill you and you press tab to watch them play there is a report button on the top right of the screen, use it if you think their cheating. thats what they have here in canada anyway i dont know if they have that over there but it should be.

Message 3 of 6 (323 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It is indeed getting rather frustrating watching all these absolutely worthless aimbotters play like they've never played a videogame before. Unfortunately there's no easy fix for this issue in a free to play game (they could just IP ban folks though, at least that takes SOME effort to bypass). However, when you see half of them running about with the battle pass bought, it makes you question if they even get banned in the first place. Report functions in these games are always placebo as well.

Message 4 of 6 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This, despite 500k cheaters being banned and having a report feature now, the cheating on the asian servers feel worse than ever. I literally just had a game that was less than 5 minutes long because a team of speed hackers with aimbots and walls ran around the map in different directions wiping every squad. I could only report one of them bc it doesn't allow you to switch who you're viewing.. This guy would literally just run up, insta-kill an entire squad, grab some more ammo and then just beeline it at god-tier speed to the next team. Their entire team had the same name and was just zipping around the map doing the same thing.

But here's the kicker, the guy I was watching had almost 600 games played and over 3k kills.

On our part, to make us feel better about the cheaters. I wish respawn would add the following 3 things:

1) Being able to switch who we're viewing so we can report teams where there are multiple obvious hackers (even if it's placebo it'll make me feel better).

2) The game makes an announcement like CSGO does saying XXXXX was banned by EAC when a player gets banned mid-match (I'v spectated several hackers that DC'ed and while I like to think they were banned, who really knows). I would definitely cheer any time I see the ban message pop up in the chat.

3) You receive an automated email anytime someone you reported gets banned. It doesn't even need to say their name, just let me know my report actually did something.

Message 5 of 6 (300 Views)

★ Guide
Yep i like the switch option too, theres whole team cheater not only one -_-
Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)