Re: IDEA: squad summary additional stats

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

IDEA: squad summary additional stats

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Without overcluttering it, presenting it in a nice way. It could  be good to include more stats to give a more detailed picture. 

And also include unique Legend stats.

Example...

Kills: 3

knockdowns:   5

Damage: 874

assists:   2

Revives: 2

Respawns: 1

---

Enemies scanned:   7

Traps scanned:   5

Hard to give a proper idea of how it might look here. But you should get the gist of it.

Message 1 of 5 (314 Views)

@1ronKeys Oh that would be kind of cool to see a squad summary and totals for the squad. Especially when you drop 28-30+ people as a team. That could also make some really interesting badges.. Lots of "as a squad do x amount of damage" "as a squad get x number of kills where each player gets x number of kills"

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys I don’t think they’ll do that and it’s been on my mind for multiple BRs that they only show individual stats or basic ones.

I think they do this because BRs are basically do or die whereas other shooter modes are do-overs and die-over-and-overs. Classic tdm is good example. It shows ‘all’ stats of each individual thats ‘important’ in a game. Kills/deaths/assists/score and sometimes even K/D of that match. With capture the flag and other objective game modes showing other stats in addition cause it IS a teambased mode but the individual stats ‘are what matters’.

BRs usually only show kills and assists... at end they show you dmg total and in some BRs team damages. But I think that devs are scared that ppl will harass worse playing individuals due to the nature of having one life.

Just look at this site how many times we complained that we do 500+ dmg while teammates together don’t even do half of that. If showed in-game, ppl might be belligerent towards teammate to perform better. If shown at the end with additional stats, same can be done with msging.

Maybe thats why they don’t do it... but who knows...
Message 3 of 5 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q 

But it's also strongly a team game (despite how some may play it), so it may be wise to show these Stats... as well as the legend stats.

As this may make some people want to make sure or be more aware of the team element.

Be good for like, example...

Wattson:

fences engaged: 8

Interception: 11

Lifeline

Health recovered: 340

Caustic

Traps engaged:

Engaged would mean either triggered or destroyed by enemies, as both is an indicator of the trap being effective in impacting enemies' progress.

Message 4 of 5 (239 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@DarthValtrex wrote:
@1ronKeysOh that would be kind of cool to see a squad summary and totals for the squad. Especially when you drop 28-30+ people as a team. That could also make some really interesting badges.. Lots of "as a squad do x amount of damage" "as a squad get x number of kills where each player gets x number of kills"

I like this idea too.

Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)