Re: IDEA - New Special Ability

by twitch-REV_Pika

Original Post

IDEA - New Special Ability

★★★ Newbie

Hello Guys,

I was thinking a lot about this game and I have loads of Ideas to be Added or Modified either on Legends or Weapons.
I will be discussing one Idea just to make it short and clear, keep it straight to the point using simple English as well.

Making Legends have their own abilities made this game really nice and fun to play, However; I feel like there are some aspects of the legends could be more interesting and be more challenging, with that being said, I would like to explain to you what I am thinking of, And how this will grant each legend more interesting background in the field yet with more VoiceOver lines, which we all fell in love with.

My Idea goes like this:
Every legend should have his own Secret weapon that he could use in the field, Not his abilities nor his Ultimate all of these are Great and shapes the Legend's background and what is he/she is made of, However; I believe Legends must have their own secret weapons, namely WRAITH's Kinfe, but BANGALORE's P2020 which I see her holding in the banner, I am not a real fan of because it isn't that Special when I can find it on ground and pass on it, Just like the Wingman that MIRAGE's holding in the Banner, I won't pass on the Wingman I would pick
it up :P.

here is an Example for 2 Legends WARITH and OCTANE what I want to add:
Each Legend must have his own ATTACK FROM BEHIND mechanics, Let me explain.

WRAITH should be able to use the Knife in the Field, Come from behind and Use the Knife to hit the enemy a Critical 1 hit breaking through his Armor, 

WRAITH could have a Voice Over while executing the action 
WRAITH : " Wrong place.. wrong time! "

OCTANE should be able to use his own Syringe as his secret weapon, Come from Behind and Surprise the Enemy with a Syringe in the neck under the Ears, The Enemy will get a delayed slow down for a couple of seconds and bleed a little bit of DMG in the same duration of time.

OCTANE could have a Voice Over while executing the action
OCTANE : " Wait! It's Gonna KICK! HAHAAAA! "

**Cooldowns on all Secret weapons must be long to not be able to use it every now and then, because the fights usually get extended when other teams join the same fight.

Message 1 of 2 (171 Views)

Re: IDEA - New Special Ability

★★★ Novice
this is really nice idea i hope they hear u out
Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)