ID contains a prohibited word or character

by LFT_AyerMan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ID contains a prohibited word or character

★ Novice

So I actually joined a team and has to be rename TRG_AyerMan on Origin but it said that my ID contains a prohibited word or character....

Message 1 of 5 (715 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ID contains a prohibited word or character

Community Manager

Hey @LFT_AyerMan if the username you are trying to use is not being accepted then you will need to use another one.

The best thing to do is to try a variation on the name to see if that is accepted.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (667 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @LFT_AyerMan

Have you tried it without the underscore? If so then it's EA's filter stopping you from using specific words and you would have to reword your name or choose something else.

The filter can be a little OTT even in some EA games but there isn't much we can do about it i'm afraid.
Message 2 of 5 (691 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @LFT_AyerMan if the username you are trying to use is not being accepted then you will need to use another one.

The best thing to do is to try a variation on the name to see if that is accepted.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (668 Views)

★ Novice

I tried the other way and it was good but I would really like to have my name tag as a prefix lmao

Message 4 of 5 (642 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @LFT_AyerMan if the user name is not being accepted in a certain way then you will be unable to have it set as such.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (616 Views)