Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

ICETIDE Armors style

by Valhalla-strider

Original Post

Highlighted

ICETIDE Armors style

Well they finally arrived...I must say I only hesitated for about 0 second to buy mine. I think they look very cool...I know the Colossus and Interceptor are not out yet but what do you think of the style ?

Badass and comfy normally doesn't go together but I think that suit them... ha ha... seriously I really like the viking warrior style  Large smile

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 1 of 16 (688 Views)
Highlighted

Re: ICETIDE Armors style

★★★★★ Guide
@Valhalla-strider Yeah I cant say I'm a big fan of the fur but I do like the eyes, face and horns. Plus these armor sets make your javelin look bigger overall. I dont regret picking up the ranger set and might get the colossus when I see it in game.
Message 2 of 16 (670 Views)
Highlighted

LOL, well I am opposite I guess, since I took one look at them and went "YUCK!!"  I think the Torso's look stupid, the helmets are well, lacking and "yuck" with only the Arms of both Ranger and Storm looking good to me. 

I can honestly say, after looking at the MANY different styles people sport running around, my style matches very few....but it works for me, lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 16 (654 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

They are nice. 

Message 4 of 16 (627 Views)
Highlighted

Goes well with the cold scenery

Anthem Ice crush armor 1.jpg

Anthem Ice crus armor 2.jpg

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 5 of 16 (597 Views)
Highlighted

@mcsupersport I don't mind them, but they're not for me. I'm only upset because these seasonal armor sets cannot be purchased with seasonal currency. I saved over 100k crystals only to find out it's coin I need. Womp Womp. I'll probably have enough for one set by the time the event ends. Hopefully the Interceptor version or colossus is good. Ranger and storm are a bit too bulky for my tastes.
Message 6 of 16 (531 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ComicReciprocity wrote:
@mcsupersportI don't mind them, but they're not for me. I'm only upset because these seasonal armor sets cannot be purchased with seasonal currency. I saved over 100k crystals only to find out it's coin I need. Womp Womp. I'll probably have enough for one set by the time the event ends. Hopefully the Interceptor version or colossus is good. Ranger and storm are a bit too bulky for my tastes.

This is no different to the Season of Skulls. You bought with coin or real money for shards.

Message 7 of 16 (519 Views)
Highlighted

@vfx211 But unlike the cataclysm event which is... wonky. They should describe the armor as Featured Icetide armor, not Seasonal armor. For consistency purposes.
Message 8 of 16 (493 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

I think they look warm and fuzzy ThinkingCoffee cup And I’m guessing the helmets are supposed to make you look like a mantikar. So it totally fits the whole theme of “fearsome aww” Standard smile

Curious what the Colossus will look like.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 9 of 16 (464 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Valhalla-strider wrote:

Goes well with the cold scenery

Anthem Ice crush armor 1.jpg

Anthem Ice crus armor 2.jpg

SWEET DUDE!!!!

What is your colour scheme/vinyl for that?

Message 10 of 16 (427 Views)
Twitter Stream