Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

ICETIDE Armors style

by Valhalla-strider

Original Post

ICETIDE Armors style

Well they finally arrived...I must say I only hesitated for about 0 second to buy mine. I think they look very cool...I know the Colossus and Interceptor are not out yet but what do you think of the style ?

Badass and comfy normally doesn't go together but I think that suit them... ha ha... seriously I really like the viking warrior style  Large smile

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 1 of 16 (822 Views)

Re: ICETIDE Armors style

★★ Pro
@Valhalla-strider Yeah I cant say I'm a big fan of the fur but I do like the eyes, face and horns. Plus these armor sets make your javelin look bigger overall. I dont regret picking up the ranger set and might get the colossus when I see it in game.
Message 2 of 16 (804 Views)

LOL, well I am opposite I guess, since I took one look at them and went "YUCK!!"  I think the Torso's look stupid, the helmets are well, lacking and "yuck" with only the Arms of both Ranger and Storm looking good to me. 

I can honestly say, after looking at the MANY different styles people sport running around, my style matches very few....but it works for me, lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 16 (788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

They are nice. 

Message 4 of 16 (761 Views)

Goes well with the cold scenery

Anthem Ice crush armor 1.jpg

Anthem Ice crus armor 2.jpg

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 5 of 16 (731 Views)

★★★ Guide
@mcsupersport I don't mind them, but they're not for me. I'm only upset because these seasonal armor sets cannot be purchased with seasonal currency. I saved over 100k crystals only to find out it's coin I need. Womp Womp. I'll probably have enough for one set by the time the event ends. Hopefully the Interceptor version or colossus is good. Ranger and storm are a bit too bulky for my tastes.
Message 6 of 16 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ComicReciprocity wrote:
@mcsupersportI don't mind them, but they're not for me. I'm only upset because these seasonal armor sets cannot be purchased with seasonal currency. I saved over 100k crystals only to find out it's coin I need. Womp Womp. I'll probably have enough for one set by the time the event ends. Hopefully the Interceptor version or colossus is good. Ranger and storm are a bit too bulky for my tastes.

This is no different to the Season of Skulls. You bought with coin or real money for shards.

Message 7 of 16 (653 Views)

★★★ Guide
@vfx211 But unlike the cataclysm event which is... wonky. They should describe the armor as Featured Icetide armor, not Seasonal armor. For consistency purposes.
Message 8 of 16 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I think they look warm and fuzzy ThinkingCoffee cup And I’m guessing the helmets are supposed to make you look like a mantikar. So it totally fits the whole theme of “fearsome aww” Standard smile

Curious what the Colossus will look like.

Message 9 of 16 (598 Views)

★★ Guide

@Valhalla-strider wrote:

Goes well with the cold scenery

Anthem Ice crush armor 1.jpg

Anthem Ice crus armor 2.jpg

SWEET DUDE!!!!

What is your colour scheme/vinyl for that?

Message 10 of 16 (561 Views)
Twitter Stream