I would love to see bigger variety in legendary items

by moikka434

Original Post

I would love to see bigger variety in legendary items

★ Novice

Currently there is only one option for every kind of legendary item: helmet, knockdown shield, backpack and bodyarmor (excluding the legendary weapons).

I think it would be cool if there was more variety with the legendary perks to increase the diversity of the gameplay. Here is a list of perks I have came up with:

Grenadier (Backpack): All grenades have their stacksize increased to 3, throwing range and speed is increased.

Autoloader (Backpack): Switching weapons is twice as fast. holstered weapons are reloaded automatically.

Hazardvest (Body armor): You are immune to fire and gas damage (Caustic's gas still blurs your vision).

Regenation (Bodyarmor): Your shields (and maybe heatlh?) slowly regenerates out of combat

Seer (Helmet): Smoke and gas are seenthrought to you, immunity to shock and blur effect. (This doesn't give threat vision)

Golden mask (Helmet): You won't take extra damage from headshots, your headshots deal 25% more damage.

Vault (Knockdown shield): When you activate the shield, it will be generated 360 degree around you. This effect also covers your reviver, but during the revival the shield takes 2-3x more damage.

Phoenix (Knockdown shield): Reviving you is 50% faster. Upon revival you will get full health and shield.

What do you think? Would you like to see more variety or is the current system fine as it is? Or if you have your own perk suggestions, feel free to post them here and I will edit them to the original post (with credits of course).

Message 1 of 4 (194 Views)

Re: I would love to see bigger variety in legendary items

★ Novice
Wait, there is no edit a posy feature in this forum? Never mind the last sentence of my post. xd
Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)

They sound a bit overpowered and but i like some of the idea's.

I think more legendary content can be added later into the game like new weapons but they should be balanced.

Btw you can edit your post if you press the 3 dots at the top right and then press edit.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 4 (169 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for the info, I'm new on these forums.

I somewhat agree that my suggestions sound borderline overpowered but I guess that happened because I used the legendary Backpack's Fast Heal as reference (IMHO currently the strongest legendary item).
Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)