I would like all my money back please

by Dinburg

Original Post

I would like all my money back please

★★★ Novice

Hi, I was wondering how I can get a refund on every in-game purchase I have ever made in apex legends? 

The recent announcement of tap strafe removal has completely killed any intention I have of ever playing the game again (along with 1000s of other people)

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 19 (703 Views)

Re: I would like all my money back please

★★★ Newbie

let me know if you find out how, because I also want a refund, I legit just unninstalled this game after 1000 hours, if only the big streamers have the balls to stop playing this joke aswell...They're removing every mechanic that makes this game unique and fun...Let this game die, there's alot of big games dropping soon thankfully.

Message 2 of 19 (659 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Leaving before they get rid of wall jumping too, absolute disgrace of a company, Imma waste my money somewhere else.

Message 3 of 19 (646 Views)

★ Guide
@Dinburg if they get rid of tap strafe, i quit this game for sure.

rip: bunny hop, dizzy's zip dance, now tap-strafing. what's next?
Message 4 of 19 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Dinburg You can-not and I hope you and all others are joking, if not, I’ll laugh at your expense
Message 5 of 19 (601 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Dinburg 

Just contact your payment provider directly, and you should be able to do something.

Message 6 of 19 (592 Views)

Champion

A refund on a free to play game? The cosmetics and other things you used so not sure how you can expect to return them?

All over drama over and abused mechanic that wasnt supposed to be there. 🤷‍♂️

Message 7 of 19 (583 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@hayhor 

@hayhor wrote:

All over drama over and abused mechanic that wasnt supposed to be there. 🤷‍♂️

Dito, Some could argue the same about aim assist in PC lobbies.

Message 8 of 19 (547 Views)

@hayhor Maybe there's an obscure clause in the TOS somewhere saying they will give your money back in the event developers ever make a chnge to the game that you don't like!  Thumbs up

Message 9 of 19 (539 Views)

Champion
@Popa2caps I'm all for your options to eliminate playing only the input you want. AA isnt going anywhere. It is a completely different thing.
Message 10 of 19 (528 Views)