Re: I won game without shoot single bullet

by SethCurry

Original Post

I won game without shoot single bullet

★★★★★ Novice

When we started my team dont let me have single gun.Basicly they loot 

everyting like ninjas.I told them ok have fun I wil play alone.

You can check my game record or video.

I dont helped my team or loted killed players.

I went difrent direction looted what ı can.This 2 player in my team was acting

realy weird.They killed entire server alone without my help.Everyone.

They dont stoped or hided.They basicly destroyed every other team.

I played alone and dont see any enemy.I went difrent direction.

How they did??

1-Map hack.They know where is the enemy player.

2-Aimbot

3-Idk how but they know where is good loot too.

I posted forum for devs read.You can delete this win from my account.

I dont helped them or shoot single bullet.I dont see any enemy.I tryed find

but they basicly know where they are and destroyed all teams.

Its not funny.I looted walked in map without meet anyone or enter fight etc.

LOL when game companys will lern doing games impossible cheating.

I can be friend with them eazly and let them carry me every game.I am girl so

its eazy.

Difrent is ı have honor.I dont use cheats or play with cheaters.Check my records devs.

My last win with wattson.My team  is cheater.Remove this win from my account too.I dont want.

Message 1 of 9 (463 Views)

★★ Guide

This was a bunch of nonsense... lol. You literally have 0 proof they were cheating because you said you went a different direction. So what if they killed everyone else? That's the point of the game lol that's how you get the 20 kill badge and the damage badges you have to kill a third of the server at least. 

I also have no idea what the point of this post was? Was is to show off you won without shooting? Is it to say your team was hacking with no evidence? Was it just to make people read a long story? 

Message 2 of 9 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@eriniycat Good for you, I understand the feeling. Ty for offering your win and sharing, but no need to delete any win from your acct, you deserve it more in a way. Their shots were lead by a program at the end of the day.

I get it, you just wanted to observe, collect info, and not participate. You probably even wanted to disconnect, but it may be best for now to just take it w stride. Wink Heart

Message 3 of 9 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@VisualfEX If you don't see the point of the story then it's pretty clear where you stand. He might've made a rough assumption but maybe the kill feed was his entire team and he doesn't like cheaters- so he watched them from a distance. And maybe their names were the standard- '0o0xXL0lC4nTypeThis' wasting time names for myself, Respawn, and hard working people at easy AC.

He could have been wrong about them, I'll give the benefit of the doubt. But if they really aggressively wiped the server as a duo where other players are very good and soft-cheating as well- then my bet is that they aren't skilled; they just bought the upgraded version, ramped all numbers up to 10, and are probably expecting to be banned.

Message 4 of 9 (442 Views)

Community Manager

@eriniycat 

Did one of the players in the squad have Bloodhound selected? That Legend can track down other players and has a much easier chance of finding locations of other enemies.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 9 (366 Views)

★★ Expert

@VisualfEX 

Speaking of nonsense.....Maybe she was waiting for one of your, yet again, irrelevant responses.  Let the girl make her post

Heart

Message 6 of 9 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I know all legends skils.

Tracking is difrent,hearing gun shots difrent but knowing where they are is difrent.I played with bloodhound too.

How ı can explain.My english bad but ı wil try.

I am playing overwatch.Knowing enemy position

important in game.Many heros have skils for this.

We can see behind walls and know what they do.

Your legends skils sets difrent.

I am playing with my team mate.He is not BH and he always ping where is enemy.

He always atack enemy and kill before ı see them.He pinged me enemy location.

I used x6 scope.I dont see anyting but he killed enemy in same location.

They can track where we go but.If life line can track me,if lifeline run faster than me with gun.

If they enter building and without look other side just look at me and hit me from my head=

they are best fps players in world or cheting.Best fps players not in my server soo?

They know how many players in building.1,2,3.They know where are they in buildings.

They know where is other players,they can come for fight or not etc.

Explain me how one player without my help(we was 2 player in team) can kill entire server?

He just kiled anyone he saw.He kiled players and ı dont see near him who is he atacking or kiling.

Not only one game.

Do not forget ı am not new online fps player.

Look eriniycat youtube or bambicue youtube both is my.

Somehow everyone have best aim in game.I cant kill anyone 1 vs 1.

I am not bad player.I atack them from behind.They just turn to me and ı die.Its not normal.I started shoting before them.They have hp like 50 and just turning me and ı die.

Every game same.

500 m without scome they kiling me withouth sniper guns.

500 m.They cant see me normaly if they dont know where is every player.

Almost all winners know where is other players.They dont tell me but they using some software for this.IDK maybe wall hack or map hack.How to possible newbie nicked 12312313 can kill everyone?

They doing.My team,enemy teams etc.

I am in building.Lifeline enter in building and know where ı am.

I know where they will look.I know how to play fps games but somehow they know every 59 players location without use skils or lissen voices.

Many games specialy free games have same problems.You have,pubg have etc.

İmagine best overwatch players entereing your game.

He have best aim in world.Best pc ,best connection and one newbie

killing him eazly.

Basicly its imposible if you dont cheat.I give up about game.

You dont care cheaters.

Message 7 of 9 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@eriniycat I can feel it in game.
Someting weird.Not every game but someting difrent.If you play online FPS games to much you can understood what I mean.
1 VS 1.We starting shoot.I am sure I cant win.I feel it.I have good aim.I started shoting before my enemy.I atacked from behind and ı was the first.
I kow he just turn to me and I will die.
Hitbox problem.
Normaly guns have sprays.I miss some bullets ıts notmal.Guns have sprays.Why my enemy dont miss?
Open and Close Aimbot,Open and Close TriggerBot.If they dont have ma or wall hack I can catch them ofguarded but I know they will win.

Basicly.I am playing but I know I dont have any wining chance.Imposible without cheats.Game for me hide and seek game right now.If ı see someone ı am sure they will kill me.9 year old kids eazly kill me.I am beter player,ı have beter aim,ı am older,and experienced fps player but they will kick my *.I am sure becouse they have cheats.
Whic is ı never used.
Message 8 of 9 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryYeah a Bloodhound level 12 with over 300 kills isn’t suspicious one bit, it isn’t because they’re using aimbot and wall hacks it’s because of bloodhounds amazing tracking skills..

Message 9 of 9 (309 Views)