Re: I wish you could pick plants or zombies and be guaranteed to be on that team

by SigmaTheDJ

Original Post

I wish you could pick plants or zombies and be guaranteed to be on that team

★★★★★ Apprentice

It seems that the matchmaking prioritises speed, which is fine, but often if you want to play as a plant, for example, you get put on the zombies side and it doesn't let you switch. I would much rather be able to pick a side and be guaranteed to be on that side at the expense of slightly longer matchmaking.

Message 1 of 6 (397 Views)

Re: I wish you could pick plants or zombies and be guaranteed to be on that team

★ Guide

I just hate when it always puts on me offense, like...Let me defend sometimes.

Message 2 of 6 (370 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SigmaTheDJ Press R while in character selection screen. Game will let you change team if there's room or if its not crowded
Message 3 of 6 (359 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Gowron248 Press R while in character selection screen. Game will let you change team if there's room or if its not crowded
Message 4 of 6 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know that there's an option to switch teams, but 9 times out of 10, it doesn't work cos the other team is full or has too many players on it, so switching would make things unbalanced and they block you from doing it.

I would prefer it if they made it so that if you go into the portal as a plant, you are guaranteed to be playing as a plant.

Message 5 of 6 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SigmaTheDJ That, and you get fewer coins if you are able to swap.
Message 6 of 6 (273 Views)