I will not buy the battle pass

by So_Uncivil1zed

Original Post

Re: I will not buy the battle pass

★★ Pro
@jumanjaydazed It might be better on console then :S Or pure luck for us.

For once Australia might have better servers, but we've entered a fantasy land now Tongue out
Message 51 of 104 (288 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Anlbrd No its trash on ps4 and a high end computer. Both get code leaf.
Message 52 of 104 (281 Views)

★★ Pro

80% code leaf though....

8 out of 10 games you crash?  REALLY?

Message 53 of 104 (271 Views)

★ Guide

@So_Uncivil1zed wrote:

This is why: 

Your not listening respawn ( EA effect on you maybe)

We are sick of : 20 tick servers and bad netcode

We are sick of : Obvious cheating in Ranked ( I mean just get a prime queue its easy to solved and you can even moneytise it like CSGO did )

We are sick of : Dude wtf is that ranked system ? It so bad disigned! Why the hell hiding in a building make you climb in rank ? Why dammage delt does not affect the points ?

So keep ignore us and we will ignore your battlepasses! Maybe once EA stock fall some more you will see how much we enjoys your suprises mechanics.

Bought Season 1 Battle Pass, not buying Season 2. 

Message 54 of 104 (270 Views)

★★ Expert

@Anlbrd 

Yup...seriously. End of match. Start a new one. Code leaf. Main menu start a new one. No problem. I even reinstalled the game completely instead of updating. I play on multiple servers. I've tried them all with and without a gaming vpn. Same deal. But what eves. It's only at the beginning and not during the match so I'm not at the point of crosschecking my monitor..lol... During the match, I would 1 out of 15-20. Give or take.

Heart

Message 55 of 104 (252 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@unferthington Surprise mechanics thats original lol.
Message 56 of 104 (248 Views)

This game is unplayable, ranked gold way way worse than silver, it's full of cheater 80% of my games I think. I should have stayed in silver..

Also garbage server, encountered much more frame skipping players compared to S1

Message 57 of 104 (242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I'm keeping a tally of crashes/successful games and currently at 12 games, 1 code:leaf.  I have crashed to home screen today but before I started keeping the tally and had loads of games that were fine, not sure on the ratio.

Message 58 of 104 (236 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I had 2 fails today but about 1000 tries over the last 4 weeks I'm done with the game until they fix it. But I will complain here daily. Their help desk live chat told me to come here a few weeks ago.

Message 59 of 104 (231 Views)

★★ Pro
@xcr762 What do you mean 1000 tries?

You've crashed twice in one day of playing and that's enough to go to Defcon 2 on the forums about ? :S

Am I misunderstanding?
Message 60 of 104 (229 Views)