I will not buy the battle pass

by So_Uncivil1zed

Original Post

Re: I will not buy the battle pass

★★ Guide

The battle pass was worth the spitfire skin alone for me. Not impressed with the leveling system, but I've been enjoying the season so far.

Message 31 of 104 (376 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ajharris21 He speaks for me to fix the netcode and servers or I'm not buying battle pass.
Message 32 of 104 (357 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro The stock dropped right after season 2 release it had nothing to do with anthem this month. Anthem dropped the stocks on release day a few months ago.
Message 33 of 104 (355 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ElBirri They misrepresented the hours required to finish bp season 1. They said it should take roughly an hour a day or 100 hours. But it took me 350
Message 34 of 104 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I wish we could compare the people complaining win percentage and kd and the people defending the game because honestly it sounds like bad players are crying and good players are not having the problems other than cheaters that the bad players have

Message 35 of 104 (332 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I just played a game for 1 minute landed in relay and open 2 supply crate then got code:net and was booted. The game isn't even playable.

Message 36 of 104 (331 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@neillkorey I used to be able to kill a lot of people. Now I lag out of game within a minute of landing what's not to complain about?
Message 37 of 104 (330 Views)

★★ Guide

@SkaterMatie wrote:

@So_Uncivil1zedI won't be buying it for other reasons. Mainly because they took the season 1 battle pass away and now anyone who never finished it will loose the opportunity to unlock the remaining loot/ skins despite paying for the battle pass. Very disappointed in this game.

um every battle pass i've played has always done this.....

Message 38 of 104 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xcr762 

If the first bp took you 300+ hrs it is highly un likely that you have killed a lot of people

Message 39 of 104 (304 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@xXCA_RageXx I did finish season 1 but it took 350 hours even though they said it should take 100 hours. I'm not buying season 2 because they are ignoring all the complaints about connection issues.
Message 40 of 104 (302 Views)