I was wrongfully banned while I was at work?

by POMANKO7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was wrongfully banned while I was at work?

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday morning I was playing apex on my level 103 account, I get off and go to work then come home to find out my account has been perm banned while I wasn’t even home or playing, can I please have some info on why my account was perm banned and how I can get it removed, I never cheated or did any exploits in the game other than the third person bug in the firing range. 

If the third person bug in the firing range is worth a ban than why have it as a bug in the game in the first place, I feel I shouldn’t have been banned since I wasn’t even playing at the time of my ban. I have photo evidence of me playing yesterday morning because I posted a story onto my Instagram, I left for work shortly after the photo was taken and then got home around 8in the afternoon to the banned account.

Message 1 of 9 (343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I was wrongfully banned while I was at work?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@POMANKO7Hey there, this is only something that the terms of service team can address this concern. There is nothing that can be answered for you here on the forums other than that. This link will help you contact about them concerning a ban.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (272 Views)

All Replies

Rif.: I was wrongfully banned while I was at work?

Hero
@POMANKO7 Hi, you have the wrong forum; this is dedicated to The Simpson Tapped Out game. I still recommend that you contact support, as these forums are designed as a support between players.
https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 9 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there anyway I can talk to someone other than them since I feel I will only just get the same emails over and over again. And I apologize I didn’t mean to put my question in the simpsons tapped out place.

Message 3 of 9 (330 Views)

Hero
@POMANKO7 I ask a moderator to move this conversation to the right forum, where you can exchange views and opinions with other players

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 9 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok thank you but to be honest I feel being able to talk to other players who have also been banned won’t help me, if there is any way I can talk to someone who has the power to be able to unban me please give me an email or any other way of contacting someone like that, I do want to say thank you though for at least responding fast since it did take awhile for ea to send me anything.

Message 5 of 9 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@POMANKO7choose chat or phone (no email):https://help.ea.com/

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 6 of 9 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m sorry but what is chat o phone I’m new to using the ea help thing?

Message 7 of 9 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@POMANKO7Hey there, this is only something that the terms of service team can address this concern. There is nothing that can be answered for you here on the forums other than that. This link will help you contact about them concerning a ban.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 9 (273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ok thank you for your help i will try to get some help from the link you posted, im hoping that i can get the game ban removed and be able to play on my level 103 account again.

Message 9 of 9 (268 Views)