Re: I was really hoping for a PS5 upgrade this season

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

I was really hoping for a PS5 upgrade this season

★★ Guide

I just read the patch notes and no mention of a ps5 upgrade, which is disappointing. A lot of popular games have already done next gen upgrades but nothing from Apex or any news of when its coming which is a bit slack.

I wish the Apex devs were more in touch with the gaming community and listened more to what the player base wants, if they did, Apex would be so far ahead of any other comparible online games it wouldnt be funny, as its one of the best online games around.

I heard about a ps5 update 3 months a go and I bet you there still isn't a date or time frame still ? Also, they keep Duos instead of rotating with a solo mode (which I know many prefer) and everytime I go to play Duos, its empty. No updates to Clubs, nothing new for the Store (would love new Finishing moves or maybe introduce dance moves or something funny when you kill someone) and not many new outfits for each character.

I main Bangalore and I might see a new outfit or something for her every 3 months. They need a new gold outfit for each hero at least once per month.

Message 1 of 3 (216 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@johnmiceter I guess they're still busy with the upcoming switch version.
Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@johnmiceter ... game is almost 2 years old... same age as a lot of their bugs XD.

You think a relatively new next gen update is on the tables?! We might get one when ps6/Xbox Future are gonna be announced in 4 years XD.
Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)