Re: I was checking out the Bangalore skydive emote in the store, i had 950 coins

by startplayer1905

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was checking out the Bangalore skydive emote in the store, i had 950 coins and

★★★ Newbie

i had 950 coins and i thought it wouldnt let me purchase it (it was 1000 coins needed) yet it still counted the payment? how can i refund it?

Message 1 of 8 (599 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I was checking out the Bangalore skydive emote in the store, i had 950 coins

Community Manager

Unfortunately we don't have a way to roll this back, sorry.

On the making of a purchase when you were short premium currency, I look a look into that, it seems there was a mixup.

Checking the logs, while you had 950 coins yesterday morning, you'd earned 100 more from the BP at 10:18UTC, so you had 1050 coins when you looked at the store today. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (507 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@startplayer1905 So you clicked into it, clicked buy and then clicked confirm? At some point surely you must have thought that continuing was going to be bad?
Message 2 of 8 (592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes but usually when you're low on funds it would say "you need ## amount of coins" so i thought it was safe but in the case like now it somehow processed the payment

Message 3 of 8 (583 Views)

Champion
@startplayer1905 I'll check for help but I think you probably have to go through EA help.
Message 4 of 8 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]

@startplayer1905 I'm tempted to give something a try to see for myself, but I ain't taking chances with my coins!  Maybe you were mistaken about the coins being gone, or perhaps you'll be lucky and the mistake might correct itself.  Certainly it should not work like that. I really hope you are able to get it worked out. Start the process with EA Help now, the gears can move pretty slowly on this stuff. You'll likely have to jump through a lot of hoops and such.

Message 5 of 8 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hayhor thanks means alot when someone tries to help one person-
Message 6 of 8 (553 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pandareno1999 yeah i felt the same way earlier

i thought i was safe but i was too comfortable now i probably lost 950 coins

to be honest i panicked so much i was stupid to buy the emergence pack ;-;
Message 7 of 8 (551 Views)

Community Manager

Unfortunately we don't have a way to roll this back, sorry.

On the making of a purchase when you were short premium currency, I look a look into that, it seems there was a mixup.

Checking the logs, while you had 950 coins yesterday morning, you'd earned 100 more from the BP at 10:18UTC, so you had 1050 coins when you looked at the store today. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (508 Views)