Re: I was banned / my account was disabled

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

I was banned / my account was disabled

★★★ Newbie

I'm annoyed that my account got banned because I spent money and hours playing the game I enjoy the most then I wake up and I'm banned. I am always following the rules not buying coins transfering coins none of that also I still dont know why I was banned because I no longer have access to my email and password that I had years ago Sooo please help and I did try to get help before but they we're not able to give me my account back because I don't know my password for my ea account. 

Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)

Re: I was banned / my account was disabled

★★★ Pro
@silvermarrow77

Hello Legend! Thanks for hopping onto AHQ! Unfortunately, this forum can’t do much for you in regards to the ban. Your best best will be to contact the EA TOS Department, from the best of my knowledge they are the only team that can reverse and review bans!

It’s best to only submit one ticket at a time, sometimes it will take more time than usual because the department is busy but they will get back to you. You need to understand as well they have to review everything and this can take some time too.

It’s always a good idea to enable 2FA on your account as well, below is a useful link!
https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/ea-login-verification-information/
Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)