I was banned and EA wont respond

by GG_Russ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was banned and EA wont respond

★★★ Newbie

I have no idea why I was banned. I have emailed the TOS team and have waited almost a week now for no reply. This is so aggravating someone please connect me to the right people to resolve this soon. Thanks  

Message 1 of 15 (2,053 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I was banned and EA wont respond

Community Manager

Hey @GG_Russ

If you've already reached out to the Terms of Service team that's all you need to do for now. They'll follow up with you via email as soon as they're able. Unfortunately we don't have a way to see how long that may take. It can vary depending on how many cases the team is working through. If they're going through a high case volume it may take some time to hear back. 

Please keep an eye out on your email, and the team will follow up with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 15 (1,969 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@GG_Russ check spam/all folders in email.
Message 2 of 15 (2,038 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GG_Russ

If you've already reached out to the Terms of Service team that's all you need to do for now. They'll follow up with you via email as soon as they're able. Unfortunately we don't have a way to see how long that may take. It can vary depending on how many cases the team is working through. If they're going through a high case volume it may take some time to hear back. 

Please keep an eye out on your email, and the team will follow up with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 15 (1,970 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GG_Russ While you're waiting, You should reflect on what you could have done wrong. People don't get banned for no reason.
Message 4 of 15 (1,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been banned for over half a year now for no reason and have gotten no response

Message 5 of 15 (1,865 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually have the exact same problem! In fact, i made like 3 cases in total, 2 of them (including the latest one i made) says its been resolved yet i have received NO EMAILS or REPLIES. I have checked all my folders in my email and there is no response. I still cant log into my account because ive been banned apparently. Im literally new to the game and i havent done anything wrong and put money into this game. I cant even grind the battle pass which i paid for cause ive been unjustly banned. I cant contact or live chat ea??? I really need help. This is highly frustrating.

Message 6 of 15 (1,747 Views)

★ Pro

I would say you got Hardware ban when you hacked in another EA game . Since your new to this game.  Welcome to hack land.

Message 7 of 15 (1,726 Views)

★★ Novice

When i hacked?? I didnt hack anything. I dont even know how to hack. At first i got a notification that said in weird letters "ban_notifications_list" in the form of when someone tries to invite you to a party. I didnt click it or anything and then when i logged out and logged back in the next day it didnt let me in and it said "Sign in currently unavailable" i waited a few days and it still kept saying the same thing. This was weeks ago. So eventually i made a case and when i tried to make a case for "cant log in" it told me "It seems the account you are trying to log in with has broken our rules" something along those lines and told me to make a case about banned or suspended account. And like i said earlier i made 3 cases in total now. Two of them say resolved and one says in progress but i have received NO EMAILS or replies and i STILL cant log in. Is there anything i can do?? I have attached the files to what i mean. Is there any way i can live chat with an agent or call them on the phone? I live in Canada with EST timezone.

Message 8 of 15 (1,677 Views)

★ Pro
@lPapsl do you use cc+ any sharing programs etc, maybe some one logged into your account hacking etc.
Message 9 of 15 (1,651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My guess probably some cheating.  I hope couple hundred thousand more go right out the door!!!!

(CM: Edited to remove offending portion)

Message 10 of 15 (1,636 Views)