Re: I was banned and EA wont respond

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

★ Pro
@MrMuted idc what anyone says, They don't ban for no reason. If you think that, your a hacker imo. have a nice day
Message 11 of 15 (432 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DankToliet wrote:
@GG_RussWhile you're waiting, You should reflect on what you could have done wrong. People don't get banned for no reason.

I have mentioned hardware ID spoofers a thousand times on this forum, and apparently I need to mention them a thousand times more.

Any hardware ID, belonging to any person, can at any time get forged by an ID spoofer used by a cheater. All sophisticated cheaters use these programs.

Please keep in mind that literally any one of you could wake up tomorrow to a banned account because someone spoofed the HWID of your graphics card or motherboard or whatever.

We can debate all we want about whether someone posting on this forum is innocent or not, frankly it's pointless, but it's worth addressing the issue of people getting banned innocently and what seems like lack of any responses from support who are supposed to help them with their problem.

Ninja, the Fortnite player was also banned erroneously, and got an instant unban after sending out a tweet to the Apex twitter account, but regular players keep coming in saying they're getting stonewalled.

Please bear in mind you could easily be dealing with someone who is actually banned by automated systems who is innocent.

Message 12 of 15 (399 Views)

Champion

Perfectly explained by @Wingmannedbro

Now can we stop necro'ing old threads please? Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 15 (382 Views)

★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag 

Oh... I see... all the recent responses were from yesterday, I legitimately thought this was a thread from yesterday.

Message 14 of 15 (372 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hello there, to dispute your ban please follow our EA help link https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

AHQ or EA forums are not the place to talk about your ban and I will be closing this topic. 

/Atic  
Message 15 of 15 (315 Views)