I want you to implement the right to give up respown in rank match

by mistral_storm_jp

Original Post

I want you to implement the right to give up respown in rank match

★★★ Newbie

I play rank match.but I was killed at the beginning. random team mate try respown me.as a result,they couldn't respown until the third ring because contact enemy,coming ring.....more reason .i say Enough,and leave match.return to lobby,i received a 10 minute penalty. Apex says you should watch it until team mate all eliminated where you don't know when it will end? If respown has been impossible for a long time, I would like to make a system that allows a living ally to give up respown.  

sorry im japanese. I think there is some strange English but I want you to understand.

Message 1 of 3 (249 Views)

Re: I want you to implement the right to give up respown in rank match

★★★ Expert

Yeah a bunch of people here on the forums have expressed desires to have a respawn timer that would allow you to leave without penalty if your team mates cannot respawn you within a certain amount of time, or worse, can respawn you, but aren't going to for legitimate or illegitimate reasons.

We're hoping a timer will be introduced soon to avoid this issue.

Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: I want you to implement the right to give up respown in rank match

★★★★ Guide

I would like to see this done in two stages:

Reduce the amount of time teammates have to recover banners. It's only suiting that dying would be more costly in ranked.

Once round 2 has finished add another timer after banners have been recovered. After the timer expires the player can decide to stay and keep waiting or leave without penalty. It's up to their discretion whether their team are still able or willing to respawn them.

I mainly stay away from ranked in games these days for the chief reason that it's the worst place to be trapped with people who are uncooperative in one way or another. It's so common and the worst thing is that we were the ones that chose to put ourselves there. The appeal of quickplay modes are that you never have to spend extra time on people if you're not enjoying their company.

I'm speaking as someone who virtually always lets the timer expire by the way. Even if just to see what becomes of the team or if they can bag some free XP for a higher position.

Message 3 of 3 (202 Views)