I want to play the sims2 stories

by nonlaphun6233ben

Original Post

I want to play the sims2 stories

★★★ Newbie

The sims stories ,it very fun.

i want to plat that again , could i have it???

Message 1 of 3 (245 Views)

Re: I want to play the sims2 stories

Champion (Retired)

Hi @nonlaphun6233ben

I don't believe there is a digital version of this game, so you would have to check second hand stores or online. Depending on what country you live in it can be easier or harder to find, but I recommend searching big online suppliers like Amazon.

You can of course buy from the US if you cannot locate it in your country, but just make sure the game is in your language if you do not want to play in English Standard smile

Good luck, I hope you find it!

Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

Re: I want to play the sims2 stories

@nonlaphun6233ben sadly no digital version is available, as @CMeki suspects (i can tell for sure, though).

Sadly, the proposed physical version might have its set of troubles, due to the fact that MS prevents the copy protection to be installed from disc (MS deemed that the old copy protections are a security risk and even had the audacity to suggest to use a pirate version of our legally purchased discs, if the games are not available in the digital format or DRM-free on GOG - amazing train of thought, i know).

Re-enabling the possibility to install the copy protection drivers is pretty much beyond a normal users capabilities. It is possible, but not for the casual or even the normal user. Only the people with a good knowledge of how an operating system works can use that bypass. Which kind of excludes over 80% of the Windows users.

Sims 1, 2 and Stories (Life, Pets, Castaway) are some of the most requested games to make a comeback in store. We still cling on the hope that EA will recognize that there is a potential to sell them and (re)-release them digitally.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)