I want to make my own story in the Dragon Age Universe

by UpgradeQx

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I want to make my own story in the Dragon Age Universe

★ Novice

I am new to the Dragon Age and I saw the date of releases which makes me feel like such a * for not discovering this awesome story up until now. I love the story and lore to the bits!

My hobby is writing and I have made some decent work doing this. I want to make my own story in this universe and my concern is about legal rights. Not many of you know but you can make some money publishing your work on the internet. There are certain cites where you can post them and you might get some support to continue if people like it. So if I make some money "on the back of the Dragon Age story" I am afraid I might get copyrighted. Does any of you know who should I talk to about this so I can get permission to go with my story online if it gets any good?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DKynAMnD_UnWqs6XNHjh7YLd6FD3j1pw

I attached my first page of the story which doesn't seem to have any relation to the Dragon Age saga so I get your opinion.

Again if someone can help me with my question and help me understand what am I allowed to od and what not I would appreciate this very much!

Message 1 of 6 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want to make my own story in the Dragon Age Universe

Community Manager

Hey @UpgradeQx the best thing to do is to take a minute to read through this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (281 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @UpgradeQx the best thing to do is to take a minute to read through this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (282 Views)

★ Novice

The thing is that I submitted that and I got an automated response back that is not of any help to me in any way... all I can do is wait and hope that my email will get reviewed by someone and I can get an answer specifically for my problem.

Message 3 of 6 (276 Views)

Community Manager

The best thing to do @UpgradeQx is to wait to hear back from the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (252 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Can you find out if it is possible to have beautiful real cities in our Sims games from different countries like..Egypt...UK...USA..it would be so much fun to build a town near the Nile River or London for example.
Message 5 of 6 (242 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Daisii I can make no promises but will pass your feedback on.

Can I ask, is it The Sims or Sim City that you are referring to?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (235 Views)