Re: I want to get into lower rank, can't compete with others

by BitingBulldog

Original Post

★ Expert
@BitingBulldog I'm in a predicament myself.
I can barely hold my own on a gunfight and people are hunting so if I play now it gets really sweaty but if I take a break I'm afraid I'll get bunched up with people who likes to camp for points and that's hella boring.
Message 11 of 13 (167 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't get that far into the game, looks like people with devotion immedxietelly killsme, doeasn't matter what armor I has. I don't had the chance to take my hand on one of them, but I can imagine how much of a powerup it can be.

Message 12 of 13 (151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That last comment hit me hard…. I’m a piece of *,(in game and out), this was the only thing I had fun doing for 3 months, but the last 3 weeks, I’ve been training, using every different legend, firing range 15 minutes before I hop on, and 15 after I’m done. I’ve played with diamond ranked, tried to study their play, but I’m now more depressed than I was before. The one thing that I actually stayed up for a whole night,(without drug use..lol), and had the most fun I’ve had in years. How do I get that back??? I still play every day, and get my a** handed to me, and since I’m level 400+, people think I should be amazing. I’m not. This game turned into my depressing reminder that I am no good at anything.

Message 13 of 13 (105 Views)