I want refund for all games from EA due to Endless and Frustrating updates

by rushimw

Original Post

I want refund for all games from EA due to Endless and Frustrating updates

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA,

I hope you get this sooner or later. As you read the subject, yes I'd like to request for refund for all the games from NFS rivals, BFH, BF1, BF4, BFV, SW BF2 which shows I was an enjoying customer but not any more. Every moment I sit for playing BFV, there is freaking update of 20gb then 24gb then 30gb all the time despite downloading the updates. It is extremely frustrating that I cannot play what I have paid for at * all. 

Ist i completed PUBG PC update on steam of 28.6GB after which it is still running smoothly with barely any issues. After PUBG download completed, I went for BFV. Ist while starting it showed 20.15 gb now it is showing 24.19 gb then 24.69gb.
My question is:
1) How many more updates are * remaining for BFV to annoy us Gamers?
2) When is the final update going to be up?
3) How long do I * have to keep downloading these * over again and again?

Update: now it is 27.71gb. it starts with 20.19 gb ----> 24gb-----> 24.69 gb------> 27.71 gb. 

EA you're officially out of the bucket list. 

Message 1 of 7 (575 Views)

Re: I want refund for all games from EA due to Endless and Frustrating updates

Community Manager

@rushimw 

You can check which, if any, of your games qualify for a refund using the information here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/returns-and-cancellations/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

But there won't no improvements with the concerns. 

I am still running the update. Last night it went up to 15.78 gb/ 27.71 gb with the BFV gaming folder size of 88.9 gb. Now it went back to 14.21 gb/ 27.71 gb with BFV folder size reduced 88.4 gb. 

The origin is so trashed out that it is deleting the downloaded update files like a very dumb created app and re-downloading them. How do you expect us to be not frustrated EA? 

I could only play this crap for like 5 hours since I have this game in like 10 months out of which most of the time was UPDATE DOWNLOAD ONLY.

P.S. If you really worth for your money, please think again before buying these products.*.JPG

Message 3 of 7 (520 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Explain this.

It started with 14.97 gb in resuming and went back to 14.17gb deleting all the updates.

Explain this crap.....

shit1.JPG shit1.JPG

Message 4 of 7 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

And now when I restarted to download the updates cancelling the previous one, this is what I get shit3.JPG

I want my money back and I seriously wish EA goes bankrupt for such a disappointing, frustrating service, Please I really wish it happens........... ShockedShockedTeeth bared

Message 5 of 7 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Alright, now guess after somehow ANOTHER downloading about 30 f**king gb of update, I get this up on launching the game:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: bfv.exe
Application Version: 1.0.80.22617
Application Timestamp: 5dee5500
Fault Module Name: GfeSDK.dll
Fault Module Version: 1.1.201.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 5ace1465
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00000000002c8196
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 4d51
Additional Information 2: 4d515a62a01ab2afdc4d8fb84c5f66df
Additional Information 3: 2162
Additional Information 4: 21628e39a0211a5e8d6e844813786751

I wish I could curse this company in the worst way possible. Teeth bared Teeth bared Teeth bared

Message 6 of 7 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And with hopes to repair, I get another 899MB of downloads.....  EA, Origin just burn down to ashes...shit3.JPG

Message 7 of 7 (409 Views)