I want my money back.

by justabad

Original Post

Re: still

★★★★ Guide
@TTZ_Dipsy This really isn't a solution, no one can get the feel of massive game like Battlefield in under 2hrs, their policy is worthless and in no way a solution for 99% of forum users.
Message 11 of 24 (350 Views)

★ Pro
@RipGroove99 There was a open beta to pre-test the game. Not trying to be abrasive, but it is kind of like buying a car and not test driving it first. Why not test drive the game before buying? I played the Beta to level 40, knew that it had some hicups like not being able to always tell enemy from teammate, and knew it would get fixed over time, which it was, etc. I also knew that I could not have cross play teammates, and they fixed that too. I also knew that it hard froze my Series X like I never seen before, and they fixed that too with 3.1 update. Hang in there, seem to me that they are fixing and improving the game weekly...

Side question to Mods - Why is why has the general discussion been turned into a "Refund Request Center" on the forums? Suggest starting a new section or place under the technical issues section???
Message 12 of 24 (326 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DeepSixxxx In my case I had a really busy week when the Beta was live and it was only live for a few days IIRC and we were told before hand that the Beta was very old and shouldnt be trusted so I trusted the advertising because I've owned a lot of BF games and that advertising looked very BC2/BF3/BF4. Regardless of the Beta the advertising was way off the mark.
Message 13 of 24 (319 Views)

Re: I want my money back.

★★★★★ Expert

@justabad wrote:

Ive tried.  Give me my money back.  This game is a piece of *.

i love how every salty person who put a bunch of time in the game then decide they want their money back have to start a new thread instead of just posting in an existing one.  you bought the game, they have a return policy, you played longer than that so you are no longer eligible for a refund.  when i was a kid once you peeled the plastic off a game you couldn't return it we didn't even get 2 hrs, it had to be UNOPENED

Message 14 of 24 (298 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Psubond Back then games were sold complete though, not unfinished and with a 'live service', you simply cannot get the feel of an evolving game in 2hrs. And they certainly weren't sold with many many game breaking bugs and missing features. Also the blurb on the back of the game told you exactly what you were getting.
Message 15 of 24 (287 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TTZ_Dipsy Can you please stop spamming the thread with that broken copy/paste?
Message 16 of 24 (283 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RipGroove99 people know what they're getting into at launch day these days. is it scummy to release unfinished games? yes. do we KNOW they do it constantly? yes. if you keep falling for the same * over and over at some point look in the mirror instead of buying it and then bitching about a refund. don't buy on launch day if you can't handle the rough patches. if people do that then maybe things will change but if you keep doing it expecting this time to be different you forfeit your right to cry about a refund.
Message 17 of 24 (281 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DeepSixxxx Not all of us could do the beta, fyi. Shouldn't blame people for not having the chance to play for free when it was bad for their schedules. We were told this game was going back to the roots of BF, which it clearly isn't and went a completely new way that mirrors most battle royale type games. That alone should warrent refunds.
Message 18 of 24 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Kyosji maybe you should have watched some youtube reviews before buying then. pretty much all of them were negative.

no one wants to take personal responsibility these days.
Message 19 of 24 (268 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Psubond I remember the plastic seal that had to be intact in order to return. That was back when they sold completed games that for the most part, functioned properly and were not advertised as something they were not.
Message 20 of 24 (240 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help